PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Or Ebay?

O2BESOHUGE
07-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Who Finds Most Of Their Stuff On These? Which Is Easier And Has Better Stuff For Sale?

Thanks!

ski_king
07-27-2008, 07:19 PM
Who Finds Most Of Their Stuff On These? Which Is Easier And Has Better Stuff For Sale?

Thanks!

If you ar selling big $$ stuff like boats and cars, always ty Craigs list first.
I sold a travel trailer in 1 day that I had in the local paper 2 weeks.

However, if trying to sell nationwide, more eyes will see it on Ebay.

I did buy a car on Ebay that was located 350 miles away.

T Scott
07-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Craigslist is free......I'd start there.

jeverett
07-27-2008, 08:28 PM
I sold my truck camper on Craigslist in one day also to the first guy who came to look at it. The best part was it was free. Over the years I have spent far to much money on Auto Trader and stuff like that.

east tx skier
07-27-2008, 08:42 PM
ebay ebay ebay

BriEOD
07-27-2008, 09:06 PM
It depends on what you are selling. I am in the process of moving (actually, I'm taking a break from cleaning and packing--going on 14 hours now) and have sold all kinds of things. I've used Craigslist for larger items that would be expensive to ship: pack n' play crib, generator, refrigerator, ATV, trailer, etc. Conversely, I've used eBay for more specific items: old Dr. Martens, Dixie Outfitters T-Shirts, Disney VHS tapes, etc, etc. Actually, we have sold a ton of stuff we would normally just throw out. It is amazing what people will buy. One persons junk is anothers treasure.