PDA

View Full Version : Boat cover?

jixxxer
07-23-2008, 12:17 PM
So the questions never stop! With my 205 I got what looks like the original canvas cover? Anyways it has snaps and snaps on the boat under the rubrail. The cover is in bad shape, Is there anywhere to get another just like it, seems really heavy duty and would prolly do the job since it will be outside for a while (until shop is built).

Sodar
07-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Take it to your local canvas shop and have the cover rebuilt using your cover now as a template/pattern. If you do not have any local shops, then call Mike at www.SkiBoatCovers.com (http://www.SkiBoatCovers.com) and ask if he can take care of it for you... I am sure he can.

east tx skier
07-23-2008, 05:45 PM
If it's just some loose seams and holes, do as Sodar suggests. Tell them you want it patched with matching sunbrella and sewn with gortex thread.

Esiegert
07-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Where in Louisiana are you??

If you are near BTR, check with covers unlimited 225.261.4057 or http://www.coversunlimited.net

Or give us a call and we will try to line you up!

Thanks

JPenland
07-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Anyone ever do a cover for the back platform? The back of my boat gets afternoon sun and is starting to fade things out verry fast

HDAVIS
07-23-2008, 08:27 PM
I have a 1996 MC 190. Besides the cover that comes with the boat, my MC dealer sells a cover that is approx 2ft or so longer. It covers the bow and goes all the way back to cover my teak. It has elastic all the way around. I use both covers and it has really saved my boat. Might be worth a call. It is alot cheaper than the standard boat covers. I bought mine from Rambo marine in Hazelgreen Alabama. Talk to Lex in parts, tell him the boat you have. Maybe he can help. Good folks down there.

east tx skier
07-23-2008, 09:07 PM
Anyone ever do a cover for the back platform? The back of my boat gets afternoon sun and is starting to fade things out verry fast

My current boat has one. Nice feature to have.