PDA

View Full Version : Severn River, Severna Park, MD

BriEOD
07-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Looking for other MCer's on the Severn River. We just signed on a place in Ben Oaks located on the upper Severn. We are moving up in two weeks. I've been on the Severn previously and seen some other MCs out and about in the course and launching off the butter. If you are up that way please flag us down--black and white PS 205.

bcampbe7
07-21-2008, 10:49 PM
Looking for other MCer's on the Severn River. We just signed on a place in Ben Oaks located on the upper Severn. We are moving up in two weeks. I've been on the Severn previously and seen some other MCs out and about in the course and launching off the butter. If you are up that way please flag us down--black and white PS 205.

Did you buy on the water, moneybags?

BriEOD
07-22-2008, 08:15 AM
Yeah, a 7 br/5.5 bath, 6,500 sq/ft. ;)

No, we are right across the street from the water. Our new neighborhood has a boat ramp and slips/docks for use. Along with a park, pavillions, grills, etc.

HdGPS190
07-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Glad to hear you settled on a place close to water, and Annapolis. It's a fun town. Welcome to the area.

Jerseydave
07-23-2008, 05:12 PM
"a drinking town with a sailing problem"

Congrats! I love Annapolis! I go there every october for the boat show, maybe we can meet-up? If you ever venture up to NJ and need a pull, holler.

Try here to find more riders/skiers in your area.
www.dcwake.com

BTW, you're going to want to install a flush kit on your boat. :)

BriEOD
07-23-2008, 06:21 PM
NJ--for sure! Already, bought an inline flush kit from DIM and installed it. I actually have been in dialogue with the guys from the Severn and Magothy River ski club. We are pretty pumped!