PDA

View Full Version : 04 X7 perfect pass problems

h2oski
07-21-2008, 12:09 PM
I own a 2004 X7 with the perfect pass wakeboard pro. When you start the boat the perfect pass digital readout #s twitch and roll in the mph slot will not hold speed either. it also beeps non stop low tone, high tone, low tone, high tone etc.... very anoying any suggestions? thanks guys

Sodar
07-21-2008, 12:14 PM
I own a 2004 X7 with the perfect pass wakeboard pro. When you start the boat the perfect pass digital readout #s twitch and roll in the mph slot will not hold speed either. it also beeps non stop low tone, high tone, low tone, high tone etc.... very anoying any suggestions? thanks guys

Just Call PerfectPass. I was having issues with mine too and they walked me through the issue and sent me a new module with a new version of software.

Call them, they have the best customer service I have ever experienced in a boat related company.

http://www.perfectpass.com/perfect_pass_contact_us.html

Ric
07-21-2008, 12:20 PM
Call them. I had some similiar problems with mine but it's a dbw system and a bit different... I KNOW the folks at perfect pass will help you. They helped me

bturner2
07-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Had an issue with my 03 X2 last week. Called them up and had a new relay in my hands by the end of the week. Great customer service. Call them, they'll take care of it quickly.