PDA

View Full Version : Smith MT Lake, VA anyone???

Jerseydave
07-14-2008, 05:09 PM
We'll be there in the X-star this friday-monday. Staying at the Westlake Inn. Lazypiper and I are trailering both boats over 400 miles from the NY-NJ area.

The reason............BROSTOCK! We did it last year too, it's a fun weekend.

Anyone else going to be there with their MC's?

Jerseydave
07-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Wow, nobody???

Oh well, we're leaving at 4am tomorrow (9 hour drive)
Lazypiper or myself will have to post some pics when we return. :D

djhuff
07-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Was invited to go stay on a houseboat for this trip, but I haven't been home for a weekend in over a month, my liver needs a break.

hester
07-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Wow, nobody???

July 4th weekend SML was crawling with MCs.:D

We're here again this year for brostock and have a house near the virginia dare party boat dock. If you see a white/blue 99 205 with monster tower say hello.

Weather and water is perfect. Here is a shot heading out this morning.

vision
07-19-2008, 12:20 AM
Watch out for Wildlife Patrol if your are wakesurfing. The VA Wildlife and Game folks have been ticketing some boaters for wakesurfing this year. The law is hopefully in the process of being changed and at least one ticket was dismissed by the Court. But just a heads up for everyone going to Brostock.

Jerseydave
07-23-2008, 05:16 PM
hester,

I think I saw you on saturday at Crazy Horse watching the contest. I was in this:

hester
07-24-2008, 02:56 PM
njskier,

At crazy horse we were on foot but I did see you at the double up event on sunday. Looks like you got there when the show was over just like we did. We were anchored pretty close together but I was babysitting a belligerent drunk and did not want to interfere with what appeared to be a peaceful family outing. Maybe we can meet up next year when I've got the family on board and not the crazies.

Jerseydave
07-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Yeah, we did roll in late at the double-up contest. Oh well, we were too busy riding most of the day anyway. Here's a pic at Crazy Horse.