PDA

View Full Version : Online

atlfootr
07-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Sheeeez!
I get a new PC, spend all night to get it setup only to find that there's 4 ppl other than me online @ 3 AM in the morning :rolleyes:

atlfootr
07-03-2008, 03:13 AM
1 dwn 3 to go

thijs
07-03-2008, 03:30 AM
I tried a similar thread the other night atl.

I have been busy either working fo rthe local health region or the local reserve EMS systems. Not to mention that I also have done a labour and delivery AND pediatric hospital practicum this month. Oh yeah I am also in the middle of my FINAL :) ambulance practicum and Ihave finally been transfered to a hall where I am going to get some calls to fine tune my advanced life support care!!!

Yahooo! The light at the end of the tunnel is sooo bright now, and it is not a train. (I think)

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=24596

Oh yeah, and I still find time between all of this for TT, even if it is the middle of the night.

atlfootr
07-03-2008, 03:44 AM
Congrats :D
Way to stick w/ the program and still find time to hang w/ the boys here on TT CENTRAL

atlfootr
07-03-2008, 03:48 AM
3 on and 2 more joined :cool:

mcdoon
07-03-2008, 04:04 AM
You boys need a life! Working from the home office hitting a few servers at work. Just had a some big storms roll through Grand Rapids last night. Didn't get out and ski last night but at least we still have power. Lots of trees down but at least our water levels are getting back to normal.