PDA

View Full Version : LED Lights Wiring Diagram

Clark23jr
07-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Does anyone know if there is a wiring diagram for the LED lights? If not, any tips on where to mount them and how to wire it? Thanks.

climbinggod
07-02-2008, 10:54 PM
which boat are you talking about??

web2323
07-02-2008, 11:00 PM
I have a 2000 195 and would like to know as well.

I am thinking of running one wire down the left side and back up the right side. Running it under the dash to the accessory switch. I would then plug the LED's into the wire.

Will this work?

Thanks

SkiDog
07-03-2008, 09:42 AM
I have a 2000 195 and would like to know as well.

I am thinking of running one wire down the left side and back up the right side. Running it under the dash to the accessory switch. I would then plug the LED's into the wire.

Will this work?

Thanks

Yes, that will work. Pick a starting point, mount the light there. Be sure the wire you use is 2 different colors so you can be sure to get the possitive & negative's right. You can 'piggyback' from light to light. you only need 1 grounding point but all the grounding leads have to be tied together.

Clark23jr
07-07-2008, 08:07 PM
If anyone wants to buy the LED lights check out owllighting.com. Much cheaper than going through the dealer and its the same lights. There it also tells where to mount the lights in the different models.

SkiDog
07-07-2008, 08:10 PM
If anyone wants to buy the LED lights check out owllighting.com. Much cheaper than going through the dealer and its the same lights. There it also tells where to mount the lights in the different models.

superbrightleds.com is also a good place. Thats where I buy mine.

skeeler
07-07-2008, 08:34 PM
I'll throw my hat in as well, www.kmtparts.com.

djhuff
07-08-2008, 08:22 AM
I just did my boat, went to the auto parts store and got the LEDs. Also found some wires in my boat that were already run and connected to the courtesy light switch that I just tapped into, the rest I just ran wire to the lights.

Also put a neon under the dash, looks really good.