PDA

View Full Version : Lake Leelanau, Michigan

MIMC
07-02-2008, 11:35 AM
OK - camping with the family at Lake Leelanau R.V Park - nice place. Since we have the camper could not bring the MC, would of thought twice if I knew our site was going to be 150 feet from waters edge.:rolleyes: Monday was a nice day, saw two MC's pulling away from the camp site marina. Very nice red and gray tri-star and then an early 90's prostar, aqua blue in color with white stars and a white fiberglass wing/tower. It was the factory tournament tower (slants forward), I can't think of the proper name to save my life. Just wondering if the owners of those two MC's are on the Team MC site? Playing on the laptop since it's pouring today, just curious and slightly bored!

Later -
MIMC

mctc
07-21-2008, 07:35 PM
I live on Silver Lake just southeast of Lake Leelanau. To bad you didn't bring your boat, what do you have? I'm not sure who owns those two boats.

c_craig
07-21-2008, 10:16 PM
You are on South LL? We are north. We'll be back up this weekend. Red and white X-15 (in the picture). I don't know the boats you mentioned. Our in laws have a gray and blue Tristar, but it's not out much. If you are on the north lake at all this weekend let me know.