PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Choir

east tx skier
04-18-2005, 03:47 PM
Depending on the amount of "old school" Nintendo games you've played in your lifetime, this may or may not make your day. One of my friends described it as "painfully, painfully nerdy." What does it say about me that I can't get enough of it.

Nintendo Choir (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/nintendoacapella.wmv)

Tennesseeski
04-18-2005, 03:53 PM
Man that is old school. I remember several of them. :uglyhamme That was a pretty neat idea to come up with.

jsonova99
04-18-2005, 04:14 PM
I wasted the best years of my life in front of that stupid machine! :noface:

Ric
04-18-2005, 04:36 PM
I wasted the best years of my life in front of that stupid machine! :noface:
mine is still around the house & operational. The kids still love to play it even with all the new technology out there.

NeilM
04-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Painfully nerdy

....yep....

i hope they have day jobs...

east tx skier
04-18-2005, 05:49 PM
mine is still around the house & operational. The kids still love to play it even with all the new technology out there.

We've still got ours, too (purchased at FAO Schwartz in 1983, two years before it was available in Texas). Have the light gun and the stupid Robot.

For about $40 You can buy a game controller that has about 99 old nintendo games in it (you can buy the light gun, too). Nothing beats an afternoon of "duck hunt."

MarkP
04-18-2005, 06:23 PM
I was never a fan but that cracks me up to hear the nostalgic talk about these games. The few times that I did play I could see how it might be addicting. I donít know if Iím more embarrassed that I just watched that choir or that I didnít get it.:o I must not have played enough.:uglyhamme

BriEOD
04-18-2005, 09:02 PM
That is awesome! My brother and I used to play Mario for hours when it first came out in the mid-80s.

bcampbe7
04-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Loved it... The guy blowing the game cartridge at the beginning cracked me up.
Mario and Contra were my games of choice. Is it sad that I can remember the cheat code to Contra? Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A-Start. :toast:
I've got to find one of those contollers with all the games on it Doug. I do have an XBox game with Paperboy, marble madness, Joust, and some other old games thats pretty fun.

Leroy
04-18-2005, 10:25 PM
I remember the games well, that was went I could play and understand the games. I tried Halo 2 on xbox and I was just frag bait.

THat was really weak singing.....

BriEOD
04-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Loved it... The guy blowing the game cartridge at the beginning cracked me up.
Mario and Contra were my games of choice. Is it sad that I can remember the cheat code to Contra? Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A-Start. :toast:
I've got to find one of those contollers with all the games on it Doug. I do have an XBox game with Paperboy, marble madness, Joust, and some other old games thats pretty fun.

That is funny Beau!! A few of us were playing paintball a few weeks ago and we started talking about Contra and all those "cool" guns. We had that one to. Good stuff!!

east tx skier
04-19-2005, 10:40 AM
I can still remember the cheat code for Ikari Warrior. I think it's the same code. As fun as it all was, it's no match for the GTA series on the PS2. Halo's fun, too.