PDA

View Full Version : Still alive...

André
06-28-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey guys!
Didn't post for a while as my laptop keyboard died on me a couples of months ago,all i could use was the mouse but was able to read your post.
We skied April 27 for the first time,3 days after the ice melted,a new record for us.Course is up and running since early May.Got a new partner that moved just across me on the lake so no more worries about no driver on a nice evening!
Don't know when my keyboard will die on me again so in no particular order...
Thanks to everyone that PM me inquiring about my absence here.

BriEOD
Glad you're back home OK.It didn't took long for you to get another MC!Congats and good luck on your new job in DC and the move there...
Also good luck on your TMC gathering,have fun!!!

RS 1 bindings
New partner got them on a brand new MPD.This morning for the second time in less then 2 weeks,the back of the front boot srews ripped off resulting in a weird fall.Last week ,the rear piece that hold the back of the floating plate fell off and the rear of the plate bended in 2 places...
After almost ordering them in April,I'm glad i waited...

Harold
Glad that your wife is feeling better.Hope everything is fine at your place!

CSM
Sure looks like you guys had a lot fun.I enjoyed the pics a lot and felt like i was there!

Been working on a new dock and will post pix soon.
Been on vacations since June 20 th and will be UNTIL August 5!!!!!!!!:)
Only skiing,good food and good wine until that date!

Ski King
Is that 82 beeing use like it should?
Read your post about your melanoma and wish you the best.Thanks for taking time to remind us about too much sun being dangerous for health.

Mag
Great house you're building,congrats!

I'm forgettting a lot of peoples that i wanted to reply too but i'm still a slow typer.
Hope that my keyboard will keep working so i can participate more on the site like i used too.
Take care everyone and keep skiing!!!

Willski
06-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Welcome back!

ski_king
06-28-2008, 11:03 AM
Welcome back!

You know you can plug in a keyboard to the USB port......

or better yet, go spend $500 on a new computer.
Second thought, $500 would be better spent filling up the boat 5 times......

Jim@BAWS
06-28-2008, 11:25 AM
Hey guys!
Didn't post for a while as my laptop keyboard died on me a couples of months ago,all i could use was the mouse but was able to read your post.
We skied April 27 for the first time,3 days after the ice melted,a new record for us.Course is up and running since early May.Got a new partner that moved just across me on the lake so no more worries about no driver on a nice evening!
Don't know when my keyboard will die on me again so in no particular order...
Thanks to everyone that PM me inquiring about my absence here.

I'm forgettting a lot of peoples that i wanted to reply too but i'm still a slow typer.
Hope that my keyboard will keep working so i can participate more on the site like i used too.
Take care everyone and keep skiing!!!

Glad you are alive

Has the SNOW melted there yet???

Jim@BAWS

TMCNo1
06-28-2008, 11:32 AM
Good to hear your alive and well, enjoy your summer! We're doing OK thanks for commenting!

atlfootr
06-29-2008, 07:39 AM
Second thought, $500 would be better spent filling up the boat 5 times......
That's one small size tank :rolleyes:

JohnnyB
06-29-2008, 07:52 AM
Was just skiing with a buddy of mine named Andre on Friday.....as I was driving home, it dawned on me that we hadn't heard from you in a while....welcome back!

BriEOD
06-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Andre,

Good to hear from you my friend. Glad all is well in O' Canada. I was wondering where you had been. Any new personal bests yet this year?

Take care!

André
06-29-2008, 08:31 AM
Andre,

Good to hear from you my friend. Glad all is well in O' Canada. I was wondering where you had been. Any new personal bests yet this year?

Take care!

Was here but couldn,t post! Felt like a Malibu owner lurker!;)
No new PB but my ran my first 32 off Friday morning!
Still with Nathalie II and the dogs,slowly working on finishing the renos on the house.Lot of skiing,at least 2 sets a day for the last week and my 44 years old body hurts everywhere.

Can't believe you're gonna move one more time...:(
Any good lakes near DC? I read you're keeping the Florida house.Do you plan to retire there?(Wish i could...)
Take care.
André

Ric
06-30-2008, 01:06 PM
ANDRE! :wavey:

east tx skier
06-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Howdy, Frenchy! ;)

milkmania
07-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Hey guys!

Welcome Back Andre with the funny e

they always come back:rolleyes:

hey, for future reference..... if you're running XP and possibly vista
you have an "on-board" keyboard

go to
Start
Accessories
Accessibility
On Screen Keyboard

Mag_Red
07-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Andre........good to see you are still kickin' Don't be such a stranger.8p