PDA

View Full Version : opinions on my idea?

uawaterskier
06-28-2008, 12:45 AM
So I have been toying with the idea of painting my bike. The paint on it is rough and could use a respray. I'm thinking about painting it black, but then was like eh...all black=boring right? So I figured while in the shower a minute ago I really like the look of the 08 TT boat (its my favorite/best looking boat period). So then I had the brilliant idea, what if I made an 08 TT Ninja? Like as in where the flat black decal is cut to say MC, cut it to say Kawasaki. Then leave the stars on the red and make the TT thing say Ninja and under it EX500. Whatta think? Cool idea or not?

edit:this would be on either side of the gas tank....

flipper
06-28-2008, 01:53 AM
I don't think it will look as cool on a bike as it does on a boat. The '08 TT paint job looks cool with the lines of the boat, the bike has different lines. Cool idea, but I think it will end up looking like a rattle can pain job, with Kawasaki EX500 painted on the tank.

TX.X-30 fan
06-28-2008, 02:01 AM
I don't think it will look as cool on a bike as it does on a boat. The '08 TT paint job looks cool with the lines of the boat, the bike has different lines. Cool idea, but I think it will end up looking like a rattle can pain job, with Kawasaki EX500 painted on the tank.

So who the hell asked you anyway?? :D

flipper
06-28-2008, 02:04 AM
So who the hell asked you anyway?? :D

oh...sorry....must have been the voices again.:o

thijs
06-28-2008, 02:09 AM
Nothing other than a boat should have any color. I see a ninja and want it painted black.

(I would include boats, but that would be a bugger)

TX.X-30 fan
06-28-2008, 02:12 AM
Sh!t no I'm having a cocktail and adjusting my amps to some doors! ok shut up jim i know its not the right stuff. have a good one flipper.

flipper
06-28-2008, 02:16 AM
Sh!t no I'm having a cocktail and adjusting my amps to some doors! ok shut up jim i know its not the right stuff. have a good one flipper.

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

You're cracking me up.....you do the same!

TMCNo1
06-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Could I make a suggestion?

uawaterskier
06-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Could I make a suggestion?
thats sweet...I have to get the tassles for the bars for sure!

Ric
06-28-2008, 02:20 PM
My opinion is to find something better to do to do and just ride the bike. :D

So I have been toying with the idea of painting my bike. The paint on it is rough and could use a respray. I'm thinking about painting it black, but then was like eh...all black=boring right? So I figured while in the shower a minute ago I really like the look of the 08 TT boat (its my favorite/best looking boat period). So then I had the brilliant idea, what if I made an 08 TT Ninja? Like as in where the flat black decal is cut to say MC, cut it to say Kawasaki. Then leave the stars on the red and make the TT thing say Ninja and under it EX500. Whatta think? Cool idea or not?

edit:this would be on either side of the gas tank....

uawaterskier
06-28-2008, 02:25 PM
I just dont want an all black bike...itll look quite bland.