PDA

View Full Version : Speakers w/Integrated Forward Facing Lights

aaronfuller@windstream.net
06-27-2008, 02:38 PM
I have a '05 Mastercraft x-45 with the intergrated foward facing lights but one of the bulbs recently burnt out...i guess.. (doesnt work)..so i was wondering if anyone new how to get to the buld to replace it and what kind of bulb those speakers use??

SPORTSMED-45
07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Yes, take the speakers out of the metal case, then you can get to it fromt the back.

mattsn
07-19-2008, 11:05 AM
In Indiana, it is illegal to run at anytime with any lights on other then the required red / bow lights and white stern light.

PSYCH
07-25-2008, 11:25 PM
Were not in indiana

TX.X-30 fan
07-26-2008, 01:20 PM
In Indiana, it is illegal to run at anytime with any lights on other then the required red / bow lights and white stern light.

Thanks I just added that to my long list of reasons not to live in Indiana.:)

bbymgr
07-26-2008, 11:18 PM

I have tower lights on mine, and DNR has never said a thing to me. Are you sure about the Indiana law?

Sodar
07-27-2008, 12:02 AM

That's comforting! :confused::rolleyes::confused:

jdl xstar
07-12-2010, 05:34 PM
I have a '05 Mastercraft x-45 with the intergrated foward facing lights but one of the bulbs recently burnt out...i guess.. (doesnt work)..so i was wondering if anyone new how to get to the buld to replace it and what kind of bulb those speakers use??

This just happened to one of my tower lights. I'm hoping its as easy as swapping out the bulb. Anyone do this recently?