PDA

View Full Version : Have a good week TeamTalk

captain planet
06-26-2008, 06:50 PM
I'll be on vacation for the next 11 days.

:dance::woohoo::banana::banana:

Just so you know, there will be gluttonous skiing, swimming, drinking, and frolicking while all you are on here. casx2, SPED, and Captain Planet will be partaking in pickling our livers for better than a week.

Oh yea, then just 3 weeks to the day I get back to work, I'll be attending a barefoot clinic with Keith St. Onge which will be departing from the docks at my boat club. My buddy casx2 and I will be attending. Should be fun.

Have a good week everyone.

brucemac
06-26-2008, 07:05 PM
have a blast and be safe!

ski_king
06-26-2008, 07:07 PM
Go have a blast!!!!!

Check out this thread before you go, maybe you can help.
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?p=509939#post509939

trickskier
06-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Have a GREAT time CP!!! :D

TX.X-30 fan
06-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Hey CP how a good book for relaxing over the vacation??

In their new book, Fleeced, Dick Morris and Eileen McGann paint a chilling portrait of the taxes Obama would raise, the loopholes he would open in the Patriot Act, and the way he would fundamentally change our entire health care system -- leading to bureaucrats rationing critical health care.

They document how the mainstream media downplays thwarted terror attacks to try to convince us that they weren't real threats and reveal, for the first time, the "diversity guidelines" published by the Society of Professional Journalists to structure coverage of terrorism to keep the truth from us.

In Fleeced, due to be released on Tuesday, June 24th, Morris and McGann probe the Democrats' plans to destroy talk radio, not just with the Equal Time Rule but also by requiring liberals to be appointed to station boards of directors and to top positions in station management.

Examining the do-nothing Congress, Morris and McGann expose pork, absentee legislators, and the lack of reform in the House and Senate.They take aim at publicly traded companies that do business with Iran. They name names and point out how these companies are bringing an Iranian nuclear weapon every closer. They go after foreign lobbyists, representing governments like Chavez' Venezuela, who seek advantage for some of the worst regimes in the world.

* Fleeced documents the plastic fleece, how credit card companies use interest and penalties to rip us off.

* The book explains how the people and companies who caused the subprime mortgage mess have profited by their gains and are avoiding punishment

* Morris and McGann show how the terrorists that we released from Guantanamo are rejoining their terrorist gangs and fighting our troops...again.

* In a chapter called The Dubaing of America, they unveil how deeply the Emir of Dubai, Bill Clinton's benefactor and business partner, has infiltrated US policy, business, culture, and how he influences American opinion leaders to win special favors.

captain planet
07-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Sorry TX. I took a few Consumer Reports and Ron Paul's book with me. I didn't get to read more than about 25 minutes the whole vacation, I was too busy skiing and adjusting my alcohol intake. :D

trickskier
07-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Sorry TX. I took a few Consumer Reports and Ron Paul's book with me. I didn't get to read more than about 25 minutes the whole vacation, I was too busy skiing and adjusting my alcohol intake. :D

Very IMPORTANT while on vacation!!! :D

captain planet
07-08-2008, 10:41 AM
I know, and boy did I adjust it!!!

Maristar210
07-08-2008, 11:34 AM
I know, and boy did I adjust it!!!

Find time for a haircut? 8p

Glad you had fun. :D

captain planet
07-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Find time for a haircut?
Glad you had fun.

I did actually get a haircut yesterday. :rolleyes:

Had a good time. My 3 year old daughter was jumping off the top of my parents pontoon boat yesterday. :eek3: I wasn't ready for that to start. My son would jump off the front of the boat yesterday, but not the top. I also got the kids to ride the zipsled off of the boom while on vacation. :cool: This was a BIG vacation this year.