PDA

View Full Version : SKi lake around northwest OH

Nortwr99
06-26-2008, 11:02 AM
I have recently been suckered into taking my Ski boat out to my in-laws. They live in Cleveland. I am looking for a lake and campground to stay at for a week. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

ski_king
06-26-2008, 11:04 AM
I think Captain Planet can help you.

All I know in the area is Lake Milton, but it may be too far away

jkski
06-26-2008, 02:25 PM
If your in-laws are in Cleveland, you could camp at Westbranch (www.westbranchstatepark.com) or I believe that Lake Milton and Berlin both have campgrounds.
In all cases you, depending where you are at in Cleveland, you are looking at about a 40-45minute drive to these lakes. The good news is that the local MC dealer, BoatHouse Marine(www.bhmtrilakes.com) is located right by these lakes, so you can always go and visit them!!!

If you are in the area and are looking for a pull, drop me a line.

Labatt911
06-26-2008, 03:06 PM
If you are heading to those lakes Berlin has campgrounds right on the lake, some you can pull your boat right up to. Only problem is that it's a state park/lake. NO alcohol permitted at the camp sites. Depending on the weekend they get pretty strict.

jkski
06-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Send a PM to Captain Planet and he can give you all the info you would want regarding Berlin...if your lucky, you may actually catch a rare sighting of him out there!!!

captain planet
07-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Sorry, didn't see this until I got back today. I left the office on the 26th at 5:00:01, and not a second later.

Hollywood
07-08-2008, 10:57 AM
There is a private tournament SKI lake in Van Wert, OH.