PDA

View Full Version : Other than the obvious, WTH was this guy's problem?

JimN
06-25-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm sure we'll all see and hear about this moron, but gimme an effin' break!!!!!!!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PLANT_SHOOTING?SITE=WIMIL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

flipper
06-25-2008, 05:02 PM
He'd rather be dead than wear some safety glasses???

OhioX14
06-25-2008, 05:12 PM
What ever happened to the days of punching a guy in the mouth? I'm not saying that's the best way to settle an argument but it used about as far as something like this would go. Now they just kill people. Insane!

wakeX2wake
06-25-2008, 05:18 PM
no kidding... i've been in a situation where we were on alert for some crazies we had terminated... it's a strange world out there and if you don't think so... go to work in a large scale production facility... you'll see all kinds... that's terribly unfourtunate for those killed... such a waste that this moron thought shooting someone was his best course of action after his boss getting on him for not wearing OSHA mandatory PPE

TX.X-30 fan
06-25-2008, 05:36 PM
What's up with his girlfriend??? 2 hours and no warning, that's messed up to.

JimN
06-25-2008, 05:52 PM
"He was such a nice boy. Quiet, kept to himself and seemed to get along with everyone". Yeah, right! My guess is that he was always getting into arguments, has a long history of getting in little scrapes and had recently begun using meth or smoking crack. I would also bet that he was really abusive to his GF and that's why she didn't make the call- she was afraid he would go after her when he came back. I'm sure his parents never saw it coming.

MYMC
06-25-2008, 05:55 PM
He'd rather be dead than wear some safety glasses???

They are really uncomfortable...especially the ones with the elastic head band.

JimN
06-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Oh, look! I just googled his name and found this:

http://www.kentuckystatepolice.org/posts/press/2004/post16_pr05_01_04.htm

JimN
06-25-2008, 06:03 PM
"They are really uncomfortable...especially the ones with the elastic head band."

"They squeeze my little brain and makes it hurt."

I worked at a plastic factory one summer and never saw anyone wear the big ones with the elastic- it was always the kind that are either like prescription glasses or the cheap kind they give out for visitors on a tour. He was a press operator, which takes the IQ of a goat, most of the time. Apparently, he was well suited for this job. It also said he had conflicts with other employees before.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=5242853&page=1

I'll admit that I'm being harsh but I think it's time to be that way. If nobody saw this coming, they have lost the ability to get to know other people and differentiate between right and wrong.

This kind of stuff really pizzes me off.

cdstukey
06-25-2008, 06:22 PM
He was a press operator, which takes the IQ of a goat, most of the time.

Why do you have to drag goats into this? :confused:;)

JimN
06-25-2008, 06:27 PM
You're right. I would like to apologize to any goats I may have offended. Thinking back, I really should have said he needed the IQ of an opossum.

cdstukey
06-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Thank you. :)

flipper
06-25-2008, 06:43 PM
They are really uncomfortable...especially the ones with the elastic head band.

I guess a bullet in the head feels better. LOL

TMCNo1
06-25-2008, 10:22 PM
He was a press operator, which takes the IQ of a goat, most of the time.

Why do you have to drag goats into this? :confused:;)

Around here, it's a family tradition!:rolleyes::D

"Attention, there were no opossums injured in the submitting of this post!"

dapicatti
06-26-2008, 01:42 AM
"He was such a nice boy. Quiet, kept to himself and seemed to get along with everyone". Yeah, right! My guess is that he was always getting into arguments, has a long history of getting in little scrapes and had recently begun using meth or smoking crack. I would also bet that he was really abusive to his GF and that's why she didn't make the call- she was afraid he would go after her when he came back. I'm sure his parents never saw it coming.

You called it, Meth, a temper and domestic violence could be a common thread with this guy. It happens over and over again...

Prostar Rich
06-26-2008, 10:56 AM
It's hard to imagine the mentality of someone who would commit such an act. The scary thing is that these type of shootings are taking place more often. Either work place or college campuses across the country. It's interesting to hear people express outrage over the killing going on in the Iraq war yet where is the outrage on the killings like this one that out number the casualties in Iraq? Biased media? You bet.

Prostar Rich