PDA

View Full Version : Houston Area Pull July 4-6

BrianM
06-24-2008, 10:00 PM
I am going to be in Houston (Clear Lake area) visiting family July 4-6. Anyone going to be around with access to a course that would be willing to give me a pull?

Ric
06-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Bump. Can't make that offer this year bri. NO lake! You aint skiing behind my overpriced boat anyway8p

east tx skier
06-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Brian, a fake moustache and a portable course and you could get Ric to take you for a test drive.

BrianM
06-25-2008, 01:05 PM
Bump. Can't make that offer this year bri. NO lake! You aint skiing behind my overpriced boat anyway8p

NO lake???? I have no problem skiing behind overpriced boats. In fact I have enjoyed many a pull behind overpriced rigs :rolleyes:

Ric
06-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Brian, a fake moustache and a portable course and you could get Ric to take you for a test drive.
I reread your post several times and I don't see the earnest money check mentioned anywhere:confused:

Monte
06-25-2008, 04:20 PM
I reread your post several times and I don't see the earnest money check mentioned anywhere:confused:

Hey Brian, Wasn't there some funny money printed with Ernest P. Worrell's (sp?) printed on it at one time.. Well there you go.. Now you have a ride...

DwayneR
06-26-2008, 03:24 PM
:rolleyes:I may be able to help you out,I ski at Tarramare lakes on the east side of town not to far from Clear Lake.send me a pm and I will give you my number. RIC you are welcome to come to.