PDA

View Full Version : Now I've seen it all !

T Scott
08-09-2004, 11:11 PM
Now I've seen it all ! This weekend I witnessed quite an incredible sight. I live on Lake Hiawassee, a private ski lake in Orlando, Fl. We have many big names that live on our lake. (ie: Parks Bonifay, Todd Ristorcelli, Danny Harf, Shaun Watson, etc) We are all very courteous of one another and definitely "share the lake" by taking turns. Slalom skiers and wakeboarders can get along after all. Anyway, I heard some hootin' and hollerin' (a southern expression)coming from the lake. I look out and see one of our new neighbors coming straight down the slalom course with a skier in tow....in a pontoon boat. :noface: The skier actually made all six buoys!! The pontoon boat took out a few of the boat guides, but it was worth it to hear them all laughing and having fun. My new neighbor will hopefully get a slalom boat soon as he will probably go broke replacing those boat guides on the course.

Bert
08-10-2004, 12:14 AM
That's why I don't make all six every time :o I ski behind a mastercraft and I just can't pull it off line :D

BriEOD
08-10-2004, 07:14 AM
Made all 6, jeez...that is funny!

jimmer2880
08-10-2004, 11:06 AM
I usually make all 6... of course, it takes me 2 tries to get all 6 (All the right ones on the 1st pull - all the left ones on the next!) :D