PDA

View Full Version : my friends all got married....

mkbiggie
06-24-2008, 03:58 PM
and now i have nobody to go wakeboarding with. i even just got a brand new wakesurfer and havent even taken it out yet this year. i have not got out once. is there anybody in the grand rapids area that wants to go or can spot me a lift? ill pay for my share of gas :)

matt

ShamrockIV
06-24-2008, 04:01 PM
if u are down nashville tn way we got u covered!!! sorry bro!!

Prostar in Michigain
06-24-2008, 04:49 PM
If im not mistaken i think suedv lives there not positive though

wakeX2wake
06-24-2008, 05:14 PM
thanks sucks man... no good to have toys and noone to play with... give your friends a little time... they'll start wanting to get away from their wives... maybe you could bribe them w/ an 08-xstar

flipper
06-24-2008, 05:40 PM
thanks sucks man... no good to have toys and noone to play with... give your friends a little time... they'll start wanting to get away from their wives... maybe you could bribe them w/ an 08-xstar

YA READ MY MIND!!!

Footin
06-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Or you could get married and hang out with the other couples.

(I hate seeing happy single people)

Jerseydave
06-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Try posting here:

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/53686/53686.html?1214341853

Hopefully you'll find someone to ride with.

wakeX2wake
06-24-2008, 06:25 PM

sorry man but you're dinfinitely looking at one... it's the way to go... chick wanted me to go out the other night and said i was stupid for staying home and drinking and putting LEDs in my boat... guess who's not getting her weekly free meal this week!!!

TMCNo1
06-24-2008, 07:46 PM
sorry man but you're dinfinitely looking at one... it's the way to go... chick wanted me to go out the other night and said i was stupid for staying home and drinking and putting LEDs in my boat... guess who's not getting her weekly free meal this week!!!

You must work for Kimberely Clarke/Kleenex or Scott Paper Products!
I just saw on NBC News, where the Chicken Ranch (brothel) out west is giving a free $60 gas card with every trick! I jus louve dis condry!:eek::rolleyes::D

TX.X-30 fan
06-24-2008, 07:53 PM
Or you could get married and hang out with the other couples.

Spoken like a married guy! :D

I think maristar210 is near, but he is still in shock therapy I believe. 8p

Maristar210
06-24-2008, 11:26 PM
and now i have nobody to go wakeboarding with. i even just got a brand new wakesurfer and havent even taken it out yet this year. i have not got out once. is there anybody in the grand rapids area that wants to go or can spot me a lift? ill pay for my share of gas :)

matt

Grand Rapids?

Matt which state?

There were only two of us this morning in Grand Rapids Michigan, look here: http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=24490

Ric
06-25-2008, 12:42 PM

matt

you have a wakesurfer, but do you have a bote? Go get some chicks to hang out with and make the married bunch jealous.

ShamrockIV
06-25-2008, 01:01 PM
you have a wakesurfer, but do you have a bote? Go get some chicks to hang out with and make the married bunch jealous.

kinda like the cart before the horse!!!!

by the way what is a bote and where can i get one????

wakeX2wake
06-25-2008, 01:32 PM

matt

betting he's got a ride...

i'm with those guys...

you get some fluff going with you and you won't have any shortage of buddys... better yet... teach the fluff how to drive you and back a trailer and who needs your "buddys" that have already forsaken you for their wives

thwack
07-15-2008, 10:58 PM
I couldn't agree more with that. I couldn't run my bum friends off pre-marriage, but when that day came I was cruising the lake by myself. Found a curvy girlfriend who wanted to wakeboard and I haven't had to wait on a friend for the last two years. She drives, backs me in, washes the boat, and she ain't bad on the board.

h2oskifreak
12-03-2009, 01:21 PM
I couldn't agree more with that. I couldn't run my bum friends off pre-marriage, but when that day came I was cruising the lake by myself. Found a curvy girlfriend who wanted to wakeboard and I haven't had to wait on a friend for the last two years. She drives, backs me in, washes the boat, and she ain't bad on the board.

God loves a thinking man.