PDA

View Full Version : Maherajah Water Skis

ski_king
04-16-2005, 11:34 AM
I am about ready to buy a new ski, but I have been told I need to clean out my ski closet first. :mad:

A couple of years ago I bought a few Maherajah Skis and have restored one and have 2 more ready to refinish. I the process, I bought a few for parts. They are just taking up space in the closet and I thought I would try to sell them on Ebay.

I have 3 ski blanks and 3 bindings I would like to sell as a lot package.

The ski blank on the right is a Maherajah 2001.
The one in the center I cannot verify it is actually a Maherajah but it was sold to me as one. It has a wood bottom and a black plastic lamanite top.
The one on the left was also sold to me as a Maherajah, but I am not sure because the Mastercraft name is not branded into the ski like most are. It may be a older ski.

I also have 3 plate bindings, 2 have the Maherajah name on them. At least the aluminum parts are good.

Does anybody have an idea what these may be worth?
Probobly not much except to the right person.

If anybody on here has any interest in any of these, PM me before I list them on Ebay.

BriEOD
04-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Doug has a Maherajah and might be able to give you some insight.

ski_king
04-16-2005, 02:38 PM
Here are my "good" ones, they are not for sale.
The MasterCraft is though, anybody interested?

erkoehler
04-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Well, they look like cool skis! Good luck in the sale :D

MarkP
04-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Its a sad, sad day when a man sells a toy..

I'm sorry

east tx skier
04-16-2005, 11:09 PM
I do have a maherajah, but not like those. Mine's the GS longboard. Depending on the year and condition, I've seen the traditional slaloms sell for as little as $50 or as much as $250 or more on ebay.

DanC
04-17-2005, 01:21 AM
Ahhh the memories.
I won my first novice tourny on the maja second from the right.
Used to drool over the mastercraft on the right. They later came out with a similar model that had different bevels on the left and right side depending if you were left or right foot forward.

sizzler
04-18-2005, 04:07 AM
Its a sad, sad day when a man sells a toy..

I'm sorry

even better when your wife buys one 8p

oops ,wrong forum,sorry

ski_king
04-18-2005, 08:53 AM
Now listed on Ebay. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=71174&item=7150325592&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)
Bid high and bid often! ;)