PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sodar!

coz
06-20-2008, 10:59 AM
You at work today? O-side is looking mighty fine today http://www.wavewatch.com/Live-Surf-Cams-Region.php?CamID=16&RegionID=8 :D

I'd come to cali but I heard the I-10 is backed up with people wanting to get married :D

Sodar
06-20-2008, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I heard I-10 and I-15 are PACKED! That is why I am leaving in a few hours to go up the I-5 to a ski tournament in Bakersfield!

My brother went out last night at glass off and said there were some fun little sets.

coz
06-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Yeah, I heard I-10 and I-15 are PACKED! That is why I am leaving in a few hours to go up the I-5 to a ski tournament in Bakersfield!

My brother went out last night at glass off and said there were some fun little sets.

Nice!

Going to Bakersfield? Lake Buena Vista?

Sodar
06-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Nice!

Going to Bakersfield? Lake Buena Vista?

No.... private tournament lake.

coz
06-20-2008, 11:11 AM
No.... private tournament lake.

Cool! have fun! and stay cool :cool: I heard you guys are in the triple digit temps :D

flipper
06-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Sodar,

Do you have any more info on this place? Do they have a schedule or anything? I'd like to go watch sometime if possible. Thanks

Sodar
06-20-2008, 11:18 AM
Sodar,

Do you have any more info on this place? Do they have a schedule or anything? I'd like to go watch sometime if possible. Thanks

I don't have any info. I am literally being picked up from work and driven to it! Sorry!

flipper
06-20-2008, 11:20 AM
I don't have any info. I am literally being picked up from work and driven to it! Sorry!

That's cool, thanks anyway.

Have fun!!!! take some pics for us

CBergerson
06-20-2008, 11:47 AM
You at work today? O-side is looking mighty fine today http://www.wavewatch.com/Live-Surf-Cams-Region.php?CamID=16&RegionID=8 :D

I'd come to cali but I heard the I-10 is backed up with people wanting to get married :D

You just can't leave that alone, can you, Coz? Why do you take such an interest?

Sodar
06-20-2008, 11:50 AM
You just can't leave that alone, can you, Coz? Why do you take such an interest?

California is a gorgeous place to get married.... nothing wrong with that? :confused:

Beaches, mountains, deserts... its wedding season.

coz
06-20-2008, 11:51 AM

Because It bugs you I guess? :D

CBergerson
06-20-2008, 11:52 AM
California is a gorgeous place to get married.... nothing wrong with that? :confused:

I know that!! I have lived both in San Diego and the Bay Area (Mt View). :D

RexDog1
06-20-2008, 11:53 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
don't do it :rolleyes:

CBergerson
06-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Because It bugs you I guess? :D

Okay. Fair enough!! Good answer, I will STFU!! :D

flipper
06-20-2008, 11:54 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
don't do it :rolleyes:

hmmm, you think that was Rex, or the Mrs?:rolleyes:

:uglyhamme

Sodar
06-20-2008, 12:01 PM
hmmm, you think that was Rex, or the Mrs?:rolleyes:

:uglyhamme

They are one of the same, at this point!

RexDog1
06-20-2008, 12:21 PM
They are one of the same, at this point!

No that is me, she is not in the office today and she does not know how to post yet????? and we all should do our best to keep it that way :rolleyes:

trickskier
06-20-2008, 12:23 PM
No that is me, she is not in the office today and she does not know how to post yet????? and we all should do our best to keep it that way :rolleyes:

I'll bet Natty has some "STORIES" to tell..................:rolleyes:

RexDog1
06-20-2008, 12:30 PM
I'll bet Natty has some "STORIES" to tell..................:rolleyes:

I wished Monte into the corn field yesterday would like to join him trick?:rolleyes:

trickskier
06-20-2008, 12:39 PM
I wished Monte into the corn field yesterday would like to join him trick?:rolleyes:

LOL....................You'll have to find me at my favorite swimming hole............;)

SkiDog
06-20-2008, 12:58 PM

Go on, admit it. You are meeting UMP and ya'll are gettin married and Bets is the Maid Of Honor!:D Ski tournament, my a$$!:D:D

Sodar
06-20-2008, 01:00 PM
Go on, admit it. You are meeting UMP and ya'll are gettin married and Bets is the Maid Of Honor!:D Ski tournament, my a$$!:D:D

Dog... keep your lame fantasies to yourself.

trickskier
06-20-2008, 01:16 PM

Dog... keep your lame fantasies to yourself.

He's being PICKED-UP alright...................And taken for a RIDE TOO!!! 8p

TMCNo1
06-20-2008, 01:16 PM

Go, get out of here and enjoy yourself! Forget about TT and all it's problems There are a bunch of people in Vonore on top of all the stuff that you moderators/former moderators aren't allowed to do, yea right!

Sodar
06-20-2008, 01:19 PM
Go, get out of here and enjoy yourself! Forget about TT and all it's problems There are a bunch of people in Vonore on top of all the stuff that you moderators/former moderators aren't allowed to do, yea right!

I am guessing I am going to be placed in the former moderator stack! :o

I am definitely going to enjoy myself! :cool:

TMCNo1
06-20-2008, 01:23 PM
I am guessing I am going to be placed in the former moderator stack! :o

I am definitely going to enjoy myself! :cool:

I see moderating on here is kinda like the head military operations making someone a moderator in Afganistan, then telling then if they see Osama Bin Laden, kiss him on the cheek, don't capture him!

atlfootr
06-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Hey Sodar,
Did Trickster get a hold of you in regards to alittle something?