PDA

View Full Version : Lake Cumberland Slalom Courses?

93Prostar190
06-19-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey fellow TT'ers ... I usually ski in Ohio or in Norris Lake TN ... .but once in a while we go to LAke Cumberland in KY.

I have not been to Cumby in a few years and with the Dam repair, I was wondering if anyone knew of any slalom courses on Cumberland.

I'll be there next Thursday and Friday ... any input is welcome.

There used to be one near Burnside Marina (leaving the marina go left ... 1st cove left by Gen Burnside park)

Any others closer to the Jamestown side of things?

Thanks in advance.

Mag_Red
06-20-2008, 12:34 AM
The course near Burnside is long gone. I've heard there was one on the end of the lake you're going, but couldn't tell you where it's located. If you're near Lee's Ford, check and see if my houseboat is still there.............haven't been there since Memorial Day:(

Cloaked
06-23-2008, 07:47 PM
If you're near Lee's Ford, check and see if my houseboat is still there.............haven't been there since Memorial Day:(
It's there as of last weekend. Please restock the frige and fix the engine. And I'd like a few more comfortable chairs for the top.

Thanks for the accommodations... and the saMMiches....

Mag_Red
06-23-2008, 07:53 PM
It's there as of last weekend. Please restock the frige and fix the engine. And I'd like a few more comfortable chairs for the top.

Thanks for the accommodations... and the saMMiches....Fix the engine????? hell it wasn't even there the last time I was on the Boat:D

Cloaked
06-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Fix the engine????? hell it wasn't even there the last time I was on the Boat:DThat's what I'm sayin'..... FIT IT!!

MMIV is just a few weeks away.... :D

There's a thread with your name in it on the other site (MMIV).

erkoehler
06-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Fix the engine????? hell it wasn't even there the last time I was on the Boat:D

P.S. I still got nothing!

Slinkyredfoot
06-23-2008, 09:11 PM

Thanks for the accommodations... and the saMMiches....

Now this is funny....:D

Slinkyredfoot
06-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Fix the engine????? hell it wasn't even there the last time I was on the Boat:D

And this is even funnier............:D:D

SchuyHigh
06-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Any others closer to the Jamestown side of things?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Go to the one outside of Grider HIll. There are two, but one is dry. The other is out in the open and a very nice run. Come out of Grider idle zone, turn left. Go to "keep out" bouy and proceed another turn or two.