PDA

View Full Version : Spokane and Vacinity Mastercrafts.....

SPORTSMED-45
06-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Give a picture of your boat and an email.....maybe we can hook up for some fun in the sun this summer.

lawless1
06-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Wow, nice boat. Where do you normally go - I'm usually on Long Lake, Pend Oreille River, or southern end of CDA.

SPORTSMED-45
06-20-2008, 11:02 AM
I have been going to Hayden lake lately, but want to go all over. I am hoping for Roosevelt soon. Where ever there is nice water and lots of it. Any suggestions? You going anywhere this weekend?

Roonie's
06-20-2008, 12:37 PM
I have a place at Priest Lake and own an 07 X2. I grew up in Spokane but currently live in the twin cities MN. Also used to have a family cabin on Hayden Lake. Last summer I brought the boat to Priest for a couple months. May do the same this year. We use it a lot here in MN as I have 4 good size lakes within 1 mile of my house. Almost wish I had two boats.

lawless1
06-20-2008, 12:43 PM
I have been going to Hayden lake lately, but want to go all over. I am hoping for Roosevelt soon. Where ever there is nice water and lots of it. Any suggestions? You going anywhere this weekend?

I haven't spent much time on Hayden but know some people that love it. Roosevelt is nice and we used to hang out there on the fourth. I'm going to be at Arrow Point on the CDA late on Saturday for a bachelor's party and then on Diamond Lake on Sunday for a belated Father's Day with the wife's family.

lawless1
06-20-2008, 12:45 PM
I have a place at Priest Lake and own an 07 X2. I grew up in Spokane but currently live in the twin cities MN. Also used to have a family cabin on Hayden Lake. Last summer I brought the boat to Priest for a couple months. May do the same this year. We use it a lot here in MN as I have 4 good size lakes within 1 mile of my house. Almost wish I had two boats.

Beautiful places to have cabins. I grew up vacationing at Priest Lake - first at Elkins Resort and then to renting cabins around Coolin. I love that lake - just hard to find good skiing water. Smoother water is part of the reason we moved down to Coolin.

SPORTSMED-45
06-20-2008, 01:01 PM
I might go to CDA Saturday, but I am covering the Shock game so have to be back early. I am currently looking at a place on Diamond lake, but the lake is so small.

Roonie's
06-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Been to diamond lake before and it is small for Spokane but average size for MN. Also if I remember it wasn't that deep or maybe that was Newman lake?

Priest Lake, I think is the most beautiful place I have found yet. But the downside as you mentioned is it gets rough water due to the breeze that seems to blow up the lake every afternoon. It is a 22 mile long lake so by the time the breeze gets north the waves get big. I have been on it a few times were the entire lake is glass. You can usually find a secluded cove that has decent water almost always though.

Ski-me
06-20-2008, 01:25 PM
I'm heading up to Hayden July 1st and can't wait! Grew up in Spokane too, but now am in CO. My mom and so many relative live out there all on the same point so it's just a blast over the 4th.

I've been skiing there for years but is has gotten to be a little more crowded now. Just part of the deal I guess.

Never been to Priest. Is it smaller than Hayden? My friend bought a place on Priest and loves it!

SPORTSMED-45
06-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Priest is bigger, deeper, colder. Hayden is easy access and always can find smooth water.

ShamrockIV
06-20-2008, 02:37 PM
i see u used mt instruction to get avatar!!! looks nice!!

Moderator4
06-20-2008, 02:54 PM
diamond lake, with an X45 ... yeah, the neighbors will love you ... that lake is a puddle ... but it is a great Tige ice chest

Ski-me
06-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Priest is bigger, deeper, colder. Hayden is easy access and always can find smooth water.

Yea, we live back by the lilly pads (N end). Just sit, wait for smooth water and hit it!

Roonie's
06-20-2008, 03:09 PM
diamond lake, with an X45 ... yeah, the neighbors will love you ... that lake is a puddle ... but it is a great Tige ice chest

I saved those pictures from the thread awhile back. These were taken on Diamond lake of a Tige frozen in. not sure how to upsize the pics but you get the idea.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2/Roonies_2006/wakeboardreport_horrifying_thumb-1.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k2/Roonies_2006/wakeboardreport_horrifying_thumb_02.jpg

SPORTSMED-45
06-20-2008, 10:20 PM
thats crazy.....

AirJunky
06-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Not for Diamond Lake, it's not. ;)

BoulderX45
06-30-2008, 01:00 AM
The family and I are headed to Banks Lake the second week of July. We will stay a Sun Banks Resort with four other families. I will have my 06 X45 out all day trying to find some nice water.