PDA

View Full Version : Jan's Fans 2005

Rockman
04-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Hey everyone, just an FYI regarding a charity/ski event taking place this coming May 1st in St. Charles, Illinois.

For anyone interested, please see the following site.
www.barefootcentral.com/Jans_Fans_Frame.htm

We have known Tom and Janis for almost 10 years now and have participated in the event since 1996. They are really great people.

If anyone can make the event, please register and drop me a PM. It will be a great time as always! All MasterCraft Boats (inlcuding our BF200), great water, nice people, good food...and all for a great cause.

Hope to see you there!

erkoehler
04-15-2005, 02:51 PM
I'll be there!!!!, sent you a PM

erkoehler
04-20-2005, 05:13 AM
ttt :popcorn:

Chicago MC
04-20-2005, 02:42 PM
We'll be there, too.
Mark will be rolling down with a brand spanking new MasterCraft for some fun in St. Charles.
Not sure what boat yet. Any requests?

Rockman
04-20-2005, 08:30 PM
We'll be there, too.
Mark will be rolling down with a brand spanking new MasterCraft for some fun in St. Charles.
Not sure what boat yet. Any requests?

Chicago MC,

Glad to have you guys coming down. Look forward to meeting you. Ihave noticed that the 190s had more people ski behind than the wakeboard boats had wakeboarders behind. Every year, the type of skiers that come out constantly change. One year it's footers and some wakeboarders, then the next year it's footers and slalom guys. The only ones consistent are the barefooters.

I don't think any boat you will bring down will be a waste. They WILL get use. A few of us did long line deeps behind an X-Star a few years ago. That was awesome!!!

We will have our BF200 (for the traditional 10 man boom runs), Tom will have his 205 and a few others will show as well. If you bring a wakeboard boat, I know 2 people that would love to get behind it for a few runs (wakeboarding and footing :D ).

If you can, whatever boat(s) you bring down, make sure they have booms. That way, they will definitely get alot of use.

erkoehler
04-21-2005, 01:07 AM
Sounds awesome, I'll be there to get a ride in the MC latest and greatest...

erkoehler
04-23-2005, 02:19 PM
So, what are we going to see out there? :D

erkoehler
04-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Weather is looking decent for Sunday! Hopefully no rain.

Rockman
04-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Weather is looking decent for Sunday! Hopefully no rain.

Yep,

Suppose to be in the high 60's. Better than a few years back when we ski'd in the snow. Brrrrrrrrr. :eek:

We'll wash down the exterior of the boat tonight and change the plugs and lower unit lube. Then, crank it up in the drive and scare the neighbors :D Always good for a laugh.

Is it Friday yet?

Chicago MC
04-29-2005, 12:52 PM
Will is bringing down a new X-9 with all the fixins'.

Rockman
04-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. We'll get some footin runs in and then hop on over to you guys! :D

erkoehler
04-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Will is bringing down a new X-9 with all the fixins'.

That sounds AWESOME!!!! What time are you guys heading out there?

erkoehler
05-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Well, I am off to the first event of the year!!! If you are in the area around St. Charles, IL today stop on by :D

Will post some photos from the event. Should be atleast two MC out there.