PDA

View Full Version : Watch out Lynn Page,

Gonzo
06-18-2008, 02:46 PM
No1s going to be talking your ear off the next couple of days!

Quote from TT Admin...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next few days, we will be in the process of migrating Team Talk to a new web server. Because of this migration, this forum may experience some unforseen issues that may include being "down" for a period of time.

We are doing everything possible to minimize these distruptions, but want you all to know about it so that you are informed of potential issues and downtimes.

Please be patient with us. The server migration is for the best and will better support new features, integrations, and growth - all to ensure that this website is fully optimized for you - our best customers!

Thanks for your patience.
TTAdmin

ShamrockIV
06-18-2008, 03:02 PM
nah he will go to the hyperbolic vault and talk to the 190!!!!

flipper
06-18-2008, 03:03 PM
We'll pray for ya Lynn!!!! It will be over soon.

TMCNo1
06-18-2008, 03:07 PM
No1s going to be talking your ear off the next couple of days!

Quote from TT Admin...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next few days, we will be in the process of migrating Team Talk to a new web server. Because of this migration, this forum may experience some unforseen issues that may include being "down" for a period of time.

We are doing everything possible to minimize these distruptions, but want you all to know about it so that you are informed of potential issues and downtimes.

Please be patient with us. The server migration is for the best and will better support new features, integrations, and growth - all to ensure that this website is fully optimized for you - our best customers!

Thanks for your patience.
TTAdmin

It happens all the time anyway!
Because of her recent health issues and the doctor having taken her out of work indefinately, we've made some long overdue lifestyle changes. With this beautiful weather, you and I have been having, cool nights and cool days this week, we've been enjoying sitting out on the patio, walking at the park every morning and being occupied with other things, I've been on here less anyway. And that's a good thing! I know, I know, we're not on the water every moment of our lives, so I'm a SOB!
We can always hope, that during the migration, some of the weaker members of the herd will be snatched by the crocks laying in wait at the river!:eek::rolleyes::D

ShamrockIV
06-18-2008, 03:12 PM
make sure and hide his little blue pills Lynn!!!!

i hope u were happy about the race on sunday!!!

NU-skier
06-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Was anyone happy with the RACE???... or just the finish??
This spec racin' is killing me. I am not a fan of everyone driving the same car. Spec race cars killed Indy and it will do the same to NASCAR if they don't give the teams room to move around.

BTW, How will we know if the no response is from the upgrade or just a normal outage? :rolleyes:

ShamrockIV
06-18-2008, 03:28 PM
yeah i wonder what new upgrades will be????

RexDog1
06-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Because of her recent health issues and the doctor having taken her out of work indefinately, we've made some long overdue lifestyle changes. With this beautiful weather, you and I have been having, cool nights and cool days this week, we've been enjoying sitting out on the patio, walking at the park every morning and being occupied with other things, I've been on here less anyway. And that's a good thing! I know, I know, we're not on the water every moment of our lives, so I'm a SOB!
We can always hope, that during the migration, some of the weaker members of the herd will be snatched by the crocks laying in wait at the river!:eek::rolleyes::D

That sounds like a good life to me :D

Chief
06-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Productivity at the workplace will skyrocket.

ShamrockIV
06-18-2008, 07:54 PM

amen to that!!!! i may have to call in sick and go to the lake!!!

work at work???? that is crazy!!!!

TMCNo1
06-18-2008, 08:22 PM

:uglyhammeActually I've got Lynn working for/with me now. I can't pay her much, but her benefits are outstanding! I just love breaks and lunch!:eek::rolleyes::D

alletric
06-18-2008, 10:12 PM
:uglyhammeActually I've got Lynn working for/with me now. I can't pay her much, but her benefits are a outstanding! I just love breaks and lunch!:eek::rolleyes::D

What I want to know about Harold is how in the world he is never online but has 15,000 posts. I guess the same way he put 600 hrs on the boat and it never left the vault.

Gonzo
06-18-2008, 10:22 PM
:uglyhammeActually I've got Lynn working for/with me now. I can't pay her much, but her benefits are a outstanding! I just love breaks and lunch!

sounds like fun

Chief
06-18-2008, 10:28 PM
It's a shame that there are more people on the board at 2pm than 9:30 pm. If I ever own my own business NO INTERNET!

Gonzo
06-18-2008, 10:31 PM
It's a shame that there are more people on the board at 2pm than 9:30 pm. If I ever own my own business NO INTERNET!

I keep wondering when
a. I wont be able to log on from work, or
b. my boss will come walking up and start with... I got a call from IT.

SkiDog
06-18-2008, 10:43 PM
You mean these guys!

Willski
06-18-2008, 11:34 PM
I keep wondering when
a. I wont be able to log on from work, or
b. my boss will come walking up and start with... I got a call from IT.

We have a lot of stuff blocked. I'm sure I have a lot of hits to TT, so it is only a matter of time.

stuartmcnair
06-19-2008, 12:02 AM
What I want to know about Harold is how in the world he is never online but has 15,000 posts. I guess the same way he put 600 hrs on the boat and it never left the vault.

duh...you have to run it to change the oil...30 minutes to ensure it is at the right temperature for proper oil drainage...there's a good 100 hours right there.

:D

Willski
06-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Thing probably has more driveway time than water time!!

TMCNo1
06-19-2008, 09:08 AM

That's because I am just a pigment of your imagination and so is the boat. The site is haunted, I tell ya!

TMCNo1
06-19-2008, 09:10 AM
Thing probably has more driveway time than water time!!

Doing powerturns on asphalt is as hard as making a peanut butter sammage in a lake!:rolleyes:

ShamrockIV
06-19-2008, 09:14 AM
Doing powerturns on asphalt is as hard as making a peanut butter sammage in a lake!:rolleyes:

sounds like u have tried both!!!!!!

Gonzo
06-19-2008, 09:28 AM

Hold that thought, look what I found while I was at work.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/06/18/cyberslacking.study.ap/index.html

ShamrockIV
06-19-2008, 09:37 AM
i think u are all overestimating #1. my money is on LYNN!!!!!!!