PDA

View Full Version : OK you guys are smart...

Lennyp04
06-08-2008, 08:33 PM
...and since you are, I took some pics and I want you to tell me if you can guess what happened. After I get some guesses I'll let ya know what actually happened. It will probably be hard to tell the one pic is but see if you can get it.

dmayer84
06-08-2008, 08:35 PM
A car hit the tree in front of your house? Put some tar on it

Willski
06-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Lightning strike.

03 35th Anniversary
06-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Small Black Bear got a hold of it?

Lennyp04
06-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Dave you win!

So I was at the lake this weekend and my mom stayed home. Around 10 this morning she said that she thought she heard an explosion so she went out to the garage and checked to see if the lawn mower exploded...not that. She opened the garage door and nothing out there. So she thought that my door for my room slammed shut because we have the windows open and they create that airflow that does stuff....ya know what I mean. But as she was walking up stairs she looked out the window and saw a Lexus SUV flipped over laying right by the tree. So she called 911. The lady driving was bleeding but didnt go to the emergency room. She had 2 small kids in car seat in the back which the car seats were not corrected correctly and they were thrown around pretty good.

The lady said some bogus story that doesnt even make sense. A witness said that she was pulling out of the road right by my house and she cut off a car and the car she cut off cut out in the middle of the road to try to avoid the lady. From there I can't even cotemplate how the car ended up on its roof. Thank god no one was seriously hurt...excpet my tree!

Next thing to do.....pick up the peices of lexus that are up to 20 feet out from the tree....like where I found one of the headlight bulbs. That needs to be done before I cut the grass again!

Lennyp04
06-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Lightning strike.

If I didnt hear the story, that would have been my guess.

Willski
06-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Pretty crazy. I saw a bad one Thurs. on the way to work. Head on a 4 lane road with no median. Turns out, one guy fell asleep. Luckily, no life threatening injuries, even though they had to cut the roof off of one car. I was second car to be turned around after the road was closed. About a 10 mile detour, but no complaining here. Better than being involved in th accident.

Lennyp04
06-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Pretty crazy. I saw a bad one Thurs. on the way to work. Head on a 4 lane road with no median. Turns out, one guy fell asleep. Luckily, no life threatening injuries, even though they had to cut the roof off of one car. I was second car to be turned around after the road was closed. About a 10 mile detour, but no complaining here. Better than being involved in th accident.

Wow thats even crazier. Its amazing how fast things happen. My mom said there was fire, police and ambulances outside the house. The road that she turned off of is only about 100 feet if that from the tree. How fast so you think she was going to get part of her car 20 feet from the tree?

dmayer84
06-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Did they have to cut anyone out of the car?

Lennyp04
06-08-2008, 09:26 PM

Not from this one they didnt. The lady driving actually climbed out the window. My mom said she was on the smaller side so it was easy enough for her to get out. I believe she went and got the kids out too. I wish I would have been there to see it happen becuase some part of it just doesn't make any sense.

TMCNo1
06-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Skidog came up and humped your tree when he found out Wakechic was engaged!

Willski
06-09-2008, 09:23 AM

In the accident I saw they cut the roof off of the car.

chudson
06-09-2008, 10:24 AM
I was going to say lightning too!!!

Willski
06-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Here is a pic of the accident I saw. I wouldn't post this if someone was seriously hurt. I just read that the driver was upgraded to fair condition. The other driver that hit her head on was not even hospitalised. He just got off of 3rd shift and fell asleep on his way home.

dmayer84
06-09-2008, 10:56 AM
We are going to be turning some sedans into convertibles next week for training.

Lennyp04
06-09-2008, 05:28 PM
We are going to be turning some sedans into convertibles next week for training.

Dave I havent seen you at the lake yet...you must be busy with fire stuff.

Don
06-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Honest officer........I was just driving down the street.....minding my own business.....going the speed limit.......and this tree came out from nowhere and bite my car....:uglyhamme

RexDog1
06-10-2008, 04:47 PM
It's a screen. And what are these really big things that are right in the middle of your view of the Sac-o-Suds and your kitchen window, what do we call these big things? :rolleyes:....:D

dmayer84
06-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Dave I havent seen you at the lake yet...you must be busy with fire stuff.

More of weddings and my sister's graduation. I'll be there this weekend.

wakeX2wake
06-10-2008, 05:03 PM
those leaf holders are stubborn to move...

darn things