PDA

View Full Version : No 1

Gonzo
06-08-2008, 09:13 AM
I had a visit to No1's home yesterday an spent most of the time in the Vault.... I had no idea you could actually bolt down a boat?!?;)

Thanks for the hospitality, it was great to meet you, Lynn and Mattie again... and thanks for the goodies too!

TMCNo1
06-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Anytime, your always welcome. Great seeing y'all and thank you for the goodies you brought!

Willski
06-09-2008, 10:35 AM
You may have to explain the bolting down the boat part!

SkiDog
06-09-2008, 11:43 AM
You may have to explain the bolting down the boat part!

Oh I have a good idea about that:D !

ShamrockIV
06-09-2008, 11:45 AM
did u have to go through the clean room and scrubb down before u entered????

thijs
06-09-2008, 11:57 AM
I had a visit to No1's home yesterday an spent most of the time in the Vault.... I had no idea you could actually bolt down a boat?!?

I thought No1 flashed your memory after being in there. How do you remember it actually happened. Oh and you thought those devices on Men in Black were make believe.

milkmania
06-09-2008, 12:10 PM
I thought No1 flashed your memory after being in there. How do you remember it actually happened. Oh and you thought those devices on Men in Black were make believe.

dude, you can get a Neuralizer from ebay:cool:

http://search.ebay.com/neuralizer_W0QQfnuZ0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQgbrZ1

thijs
06-09-2008, 12:14 PM
dude, you can get a Neuralizer from ebay

See. I told you. Crap I may have been to No1 place too, but how will I ever know? Why did Gonzo get to keep his memory? Is it because of his dedication to Hunter S. Thompson, or was it the mustard dried to a hard crust on the walls?

TMCNo1
06-09-2008, 12:17 PM
dude, you can get a Neuralizer from ebay:cool:

http://search.ebay.com/neuralizer_W0QQfnuZ0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ3QQgbrZ1

I buy them by the case, one time use only for obvious reasons:rolleyes::D!
I've also got all those doors like in the Get Smart movie, but Gonzo doesn't remember them either, cause I actually took them in thru the woodpile!

TMCNo1
06-09-2008, 12:22 PM
By the way, I did let them wake up in time to show me the excellant job he did fiberglassing his cracked crossflow muffler, looked better than the original!

Gonzo
06-09-2008, 01:10 PM
By the way, I did let them wake up in time to show me the excellant job he did fiberglassing his cracked crossflow muffler, looked better than the original!

What?... Was there something wrong with my muffler? :confused: and why is my wifes T-shirt on inside out?:eek3:

Gonzo
06-09-2008, 01:14 PM
did u have to go through the clean room and scrubb down before u entered????

Funny you mention that it is tucked away behind some other rooms... but thats all I can say on an unsecured internet connection:D

Seriously the yard/home was neat as a pin... I hope to keep my place looking that good once its built.

SkiDog
06-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Funny you mention that it is tucked away behind some other rooms... but thats all I can say on an unsecured internet connection:D

Seriously the yard/home was neat as a pin... I hope to keep my place looking that good once its built.
You can, if #1's yer neighbor!

ShamrockIV
06-09-2008, 01:55 PM

u got to be reasonable!!! pick a goal u can actually obtain!!

rholmes
06-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Goodies exchanged by both parties? What kind of shenanigans you guys got goin' on, some cross-state recreational prescriptions pyramid scams? I want in...

dapicatti
06-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Wait till Harold reads all this........................

TMCNo1
06-10-2008, 04:22 AM
Wait till Harold reads all this........................

:uglyhammeI think it's funny, but you should have seen the look on their faces when I flashed them with my neutralizer!

ShamrockIV
06-10-2008, 08:53 AM
huh???? how is this harold of which u speak??? i saw a flash and then i can't remember how i got home!!

Gonzo
06-10-2008, 08:55 AM
All I know is that saturday afternoon about 8 pm I found myself on I 40 looking for a bayliner dealer and something called a kite toob.