PDA

View Full Version : fathers day

Kummer
06-04-2008, 08:51 AM
Well i am a dad to be - does that count for me to buy a http://www.gasblender.com/

trickskier
06-04-2008, 08:53 AM
Well i am a dad to be - does that count for me to buy a http://www.gasblender.com/

Sure it does....................Congratulations!!! :D

ShamrockIV
06-04-2008, 09:02 AM
congrats!!!!

gas blender???? man i thought i was a redneck!! thanks man now i am sure volfan will have to get one!!

hey tricky would firing that up in your neighborhood get u fined by the homeowners gestapo???

Gonzo
06-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Now that is the gift that keeps on giving, not only do you keep your loved ones cool and refresed but if you blow an impeller you can sit on the swim platform and troll on into the doc!!!

trickskier
06-04-2008, 09:31 AM
congrats!!!!

gas blender???? man i thought i was a redneck!! thanks man now i am sure volfan will have to get one!!

hey tricky would firing that up in your neighborhood get u fined by the homeowners gestapo???

Probably.......................8p

Kummer
06-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Thanks guys. i am excited.. Hey did you see the speed is control is a twist grip like a moto bike... damn that would set the tone at a party for sure.

peason
06-04-2008, 10:09 AM
You are certainly entitled! congrats!

brucemac
06-04-2008, 10:20 AM
that thing looks awesome! i've almost bought the 12V coleman rechargable at costco a couple times, but i just can't imagine it's got enough poop to do more than one or two rounds.

RexDog1
06-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Cool gift!!!!:D

I have a question??

On father day weekend for the last 3 years my kids have gone camping with my sister-in-law

And I don’t know how I should feel?? It is father’s day weekend and the kids who made me a father are gone…….???

I miss my kids, but I have a weekend without them,!!!!!!!! free weekend with my wife!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

And why we don’t go with them …… it is a weekend with their ant, and why do they always pick that weekend???? I did ask last year try to make it another weekend,,,,, but it will be father’s day weekend…..again………………… it is part of a fathers job to make your kids happy so I go with it :o

I think I am mad about it??????? But torn :confused:

06' X-2 R8R H8R
06-04-2008, 11:41 AM
I wonder if it comes in a vibrator style for the wifey......

brucemac
06-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Cool gift!!!!:D

I have a question??

On father day weekend for the last 3 years my kids have gone camping with my sister-in-law

And I don’t know how I should feel?? It is father’s day weekend and the kids who made me a father are gone…….???

I miss my kids, but I have a weekend without them,!!!!!!!! free weekend with my wife!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

And why we don’t go with them …… it is a weekend with their ant, and why do they always pick that weekend???? I did ask last year try to make it another weekend,,,,, but it will be father’s day weekend…..again………………… it is part of a fathers job to make your kids happy so I go with it :o

I think I am mad about it??????? But torn :confused:

here's my thoughts on that

it's YOUR day! not your sister-in-law's!

you shouldn't feel selfish at all for asking her to reschedule. you do what you want. it's your day to spend how you want. and if some quality time with the wife without the kids is what you want, well then, i wouldn't feel bad about that either. i think you can have your cake and eat it too with this one though.

jrhollow
06-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Suggest sending them to their sister-in-law's on Mothers Day and see how that goes over. Since it's your wife's sister she should take care of it.

RexDog1
06-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Suggest sending them to their sister-in-law's on Mothers Day and see how that goes over. Since it's your wife's sister she should take care of it.

LOL LOL see Deer what did I say:rolleyes:

TMCNo1
06-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Congrats to the father to be, now go out and find us a gas powered turd dehydrater!