PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati MasterCraft

MattsCraft
06-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Looking for other MC owners in the Cincinnati area. We boat at Brookville and Norris. Also, thinking of starting a Cincinnati Wakeboard/Surf Club if we can get enough interest in the area.

Matt

norris laker
06-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Matt, where do you boat on Norris? We surf most of the summer around the big horseshoe past the Peninsula housing development (between Springs Dock and Flat Hollow). Unfortunately this is the same area that the man from Cincinnati jump out of a boat going 40 mph. If you are in that area, look us up. We will be in a black/white/ 2005 X2 with custom decals.

P-hat_in_Cincy
06-04-2008, 04:39 PM
We're on the opposite side of the city (Cincy). We frequent East Fork (WH Harsha Lake), but go to Norris a couple/few times a season. In fact, we'll be at Norris this weekend. We'll be running refugee style (tons on the boat), but say 'hey' if you see us.

NL...that's prime boarding area in the mornings. BUTTER.

norris laker
06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
P-Hat, the horseshoe is also great in the evening before sunset or during the week. If you ride the outside edge it can be good on crowded days.

ntidsl
06-05-2008, 09:40 AM
we are on the river every weekend. 2005 197 TT.

2RLAKE
06-05-2008, 10:20 AM
I live in Loveland and have a house on Norris ... Big Creek area with lots of other MC friends ... I'll get with Jim Schulte (New MC dealer) as he was going to arrange something

ntidsl
06-05-2008, 10:50 AM
cool! I live in Alexandria have house on river near Warsaw...and am glad we have a new dealer...Hern sucked! They have a very good mechanic named Eric who use to work for the old CC dealer in town. My wife worked for CC too...if Jim need a mechanic with MC certification they should talk with him...he's be happier working just on DDs again I bet

MattsCraft
06-05-2008, 11:17 AM
All - Awesome to get Cincinnati responses, no boating for us for two weeks, my X2 is in production as I write this.

We try to make 5 trips to Norris a year, usually Big Creek and Indian River area, have stayed at Sugar Hollow once and made runs up past Flat Hollow, seems pretty busy up that way. Not sure how many times we will be able to go down this year with the new boat purchase. Locally, we usually go to Brookville, just because it is not too far from my house, gotta get up early on the weekends though, gets crazy and wavy after noon!

This is my first inboard, just sold my Cobalt, so any insight/help you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated! I know No Wake and G-Rides does some events, would be a blast to attend an all MC event! Jim Schulte is a great guy and I look forward to a dedicated dealership!

Looking forward to a great season!
Matt

Lottawatta
06-05-2008, 11:33 AM
We should plan a get-together for all the Cincy/Dayton team talk members at the Jr. U.S. Open to be held in West Chester June 21-22. www.jrusopen08.com

MattsCraft
06-05-2008, 02:00 PM
My Niece is getting Married on the 21st, Kinda depends on if my boat makes delivery on time or not, tentatively count me in for Sunday!

Lottawatta
06-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Unfortunately, it is not a public lake, so it would be a boat-free event. However, it would be an opportunity to see some of the best waterskiers in the world up close. The Voice of America Site site is absolutely awesome for spectators and is very family friendly.

ntidsl
06-08-2008, 09:50 PM
tell more about the lake.?.? Never heard about the lake their.

Lottawatta
06-09-2008, 11:23 AM
It is an unbelievable waterski lake. It is in a county park. It is only used for fishing and paddle boats, but we hope to host an occasional pro and / or world waterski cometition there. Links to the site and the park can be found at www.jrusopen08.com The best under 17 and 17-21 skiers in the world will be here in less than 2 weeks. We should see jumps over 200 feet, trick runs over 10,000 points, and slalom into deep 39off if not more. Seriosuly, everyone within driving distance of Cincinnati / Dayton should plan to make it here for 1 day. It is not often a tournament like this makes it to our area.

MattsCraft
06-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Greg - We are planning on attending, not sure yet Sat or Sun but def. one day. Checked out the site, what is the address, is it off of Tylersville Road? Is there a spectator entrance fee?

Lottawatta
06-09-2008, 11:59 AM
From I-75, go east on Tylersville, north on cox road, park is on your right, just past the shopping center. It is less than 1 mile from I-75.

Event is free with Park Admission - which is either $2 or $3 per car.

Willytown
10-30-2008, 01:41 PM
looks like some new updates on Cincy MC's website.

http://www.cincymc.com/

Alteczen
11-23-2008, 11:03 AM
We will be at the boat show with details about our official location. Be sure to swing by and say hi...

Alteczen
01-21-2009, 11:27 AM
The Cincinnati Boat Show is up and running... There was a great turnout the first weekend and thanks to those who stopped by.

The show starts again tonight and runs through the weekend. Be sure to stop by if you make the show!

MC_tech811
06-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Great looking boat! I operate service at Cincy MC. we would love to have you as a customer. contact us anytime @ 513-889-1429

ntidsl
06-15-2010, 11:39 AM
It's been a horrible spring/early summer on the river. I have had my boat in one weekend, skied 4 times and thats it!!! I'm soooo sick of this crap. I spent 6 hours straight in the river keep longs off my dock as they floated by Sunday. I should have joined Extreme Watersports this year for sure!!!

I'd like to talk with you about servicing my boat this fall or winter. I prefer to do my own regular maintenance but its an 2005 so I'm thinking time for new plugs/wires, etc...Replaced my plugs once. Would also like to you grease my things like steering cable etc...

My boat always runs good but I guess I need to replace my fuel filter. Replaced it in 06...too much work to fix so i always just keep my tank full...lol....

willyt
06-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Its definitely been rough recently, but the forecast for the river this weekend around cinci is 26.4 ft, low flow. with the absence of rain this week it should be perfect conditions.

Oh, and the cinci MC mech is legit. I have an 05 X2 he's worked on.

stt
06-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Can you join Extreme? I thought it was private or by invitation only?

Mag_Red
06-23-2010, 05:35 PM
Former MC owner in Hebron Ky ..........if anybody ever needs some extra bodies, my 14 year old son and I would appreciate a pull every now and then. ;)

JDH88
07-05-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm just a little north of Cinnci in the Dayton Ohio area. Have used Cinnci MC several times...seem like a good bunch of guys. Grew up going to Norris, Cherokee, Dale Hallow and Cumberland...spend most of my lake time now on Ceasers Creek in the Waynesville Ohio area.

JD

ntidsl
09-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Sorry haven't read this for a while.

Yes, if you know a person or two at Extreme you can join...they try to keep the numbers down.

Hey all from Cincy area. There have been alot, I mean alot of new inboards hanging between Big Bone Creek and Craig's creek lately. I am right in the middle of all of that. Unfortunately I am a Friday and Saturday boater and alot of guys come out late Sunday, bummer.

Anyway...a few weeks ago there was like a mini inboard meet up at a place called Trixie's near Rabbit Hash, anyone there?

Would love to meet up with all those guys!!!

Black and White 197 TT 2005...skull and crossbones.

willyt
09-20-2010, 01:28 PM
ntidsl,
Saw you this weekend on the ohio, i was in my 05 orange/black X2. That TT is unmistakable. Bill and jason (from cincy mc) came down in the black/red/white X-25 that we were on for awhile after that. roommates family owns that white house with the white fence just before the bend in the river. Let me know if you'll be out this weekend.

ntidsl
09-20-2010, 02:00 PM
I'll be out on water this weekend for sure..the white house...ouch we dont get along...sorry to say...they keep sueing people who just cannot afford lawayers for the most riduculous things...they are even suing a church from what I heard this weekend...

its a shame they have to be that way we were so excited to see someone build on that land but they turned there back on everyone as soon as they did. they dont wave at u and then they have that huge freaking Carver and plow right by our docks every weekend...my dad at 74 years old had to swim to get his pontoon once when his lines broke from them plowing 30 feet fromt he end of the dock...the waves were like 6 feet tall...

talk to them if you know them and make them realize they do this every weekend...i mean jeez...we dont plow next to their boat back in the bay even though we could...we are considerate.

we hang at the first dock back in paint lick creek where your roomates dad keeps his boat alot...we also have tie ups back there on saturday afternoons...

stop by!