PDA

View Full Version : Nextel contacts

atlfootr
06-02-2008, 06:47 PM
I did many a different search(s) prior to posting this thread, as I always attempt to do as not to duplicate another.

I thought since we already have a "sub-topical thread" MasterCraft In Your Area (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8) why not make a 'Phone Contact' thread,
begin as I don't live on this computer like some others I know.

So, if any TT Members use Nextel as I do and you'd like to come to Winter Haven Fla for some pulls post a reply (thoughts)
I'll post my # after that .

lav
06-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Im not a nextel user but this is a good idea im willing to give up phone number (at&t) for any pulls for anybody that travels Interstate 70.
Anyone who travels I 70 I am 12 miles south of Wheeling,WV.

I mainly wakeboard but am always willing to pull a skier, I am not aware of any course on my stretch of the Ohio river, but as long as there is no wind usally have smooth waters(except on holiday weekends) so if you are passing through and would like a pull let me know.

Disclaimer: I live north of the Mason Dixon Line once you get south of the M D line you find a whole different breed JK.

Greg

atlfootr
06-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Ok guys come on, I get 58 hits and only 1 reply that's in favor of my idea ... :D
What gives :confused:

Are you all tell'n me, I'm the only one that fess's up to using Nextel 8p

trickskier
06-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Ok guys come on, I get 58 hits and only 1 reply that's in favor of my idea ... :D
What gives :confused:

Are you all tell'n me, I'm the only one that fess's up to using Nextel 8p

Sorry brother I am on AT&T.....................

atlfootr
06-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Sorry brother I am on AT&T.....................Your w/ At 'n t, ya bleed O/B and now your daughter attends FSU -- > 1 out of 3 ain't bad :D
#3 is what I'm talk'n about :D

lav
06-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Bump.....

I even up for the infamous GAY texting LOL

justinlkgb
06-04-2008, 04:52 PM
I would say....sounds like it could be good. I don't have nextel,and don't travel a whole lot.

stuartmcnair
06-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Bump.....

I even up for the infamous GAY texting LOL

:eek: interesting choice of words

lav
06-04-2008, 09:25 PM
:eek: interesting choice of words

Stolen from here guess you didnt see this thread(oh sorry GEY)

http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=22218

kevfischer
06-04-2008, 10:00 PM
If anyone is in Kansas I would be willing to give a pull. I don't really know why someone would vacation in KS or want to stay here long enough to ride. PM if you are interested.