PDA

View Full Version : New Knoxville MC Dealer

KnoxMC
06-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Greetings to All,
I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and our dealership. My name is Ryan Jones and I am with American Boat Center in Knoxville, TN. We are the new Knoxville Mastercraft dealer. We have been selling and servicing boats in the Knoxville, TN area Since 1986. We have also been involved in the inboard industry for over 10 years. Our doors are open to all area MC owners who may need service or parts. We pride ourselves on customer service and want to make sure that all MC owners are taken care of. We are Indmar certified and have service parts in stock (filters, impellers, etc.). Please feel free to call us with any needs. Our phone number is 865.777.2628. We are also hosting a on water boat show at Concord Marina this week June 6-8. We will have an X-Star, X-1, X-2, X-15, and X-35 for demo and riding this weekend at Concord Marina. We will be a full line stocking dealer, so stop in anytime our doors are open. We look forward to the future with MC and hope that we can exceed the Knoxville areas expectations for a local dealer. If you are in the Knoxville area please let us know if we can help in anyway.

Ryan Jones
American Boat Center

2RLAKE
06-02-2008, 05:59 PM
Welcome KnoxMC ... I have my X14 up the road at Norris ... bunch of us up there ... Come up some weekend if you can .... we are all near Chris's place

KnoxX2
06-02-2008, 06:57 PM
Congrats and welcome.
Glad to see a local dealer on here!
Look forward to meeting you!

TMCNo1
06-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Welcome and we are glad to have you on here. We are looking forward to you sharing your knowledge and please don't be a stranger!

ShamrockIV
06-02-2008, 07:44 PM
nice to meet u!!!!!!!

let me know what the Center Hillbillys can do for u!!!!!

norris_ps205
06-03-2008, 10:38 AM
Welcome Ryan! We are right down the cove from 2RLake and Chris up at Norris. Bought our X-9 from Chris last fall. Look forward to visiting your shop.

SkiDog
06-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Greetings to All,
I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and our dealership. My name is Ryan Jones and I am with American Boat Center in Knoxville, TN. We are the new Knoxville Mastercraft dealer. We have been selling and servicing boats in the Knoxville, TN area Since 1986. We have also been involved in the inboard industry for over 10 years. Our doors are open to all area MC owners who may need service or parts. We pride ourselves on customer service and want to make sure that all MC owners are taken care of. We are Indmar certified and have service parts in stock (filters, impellers, etc.). Please feel free to call us with any needs. Our phone number is 865.777.2628. We are also hosting a on water boat show at Concord Marina this week June 6-8. We will have an X-Star, X-1, X-2, X-15, and X-35 for demo and riding this weekend at Concord Marina. We will be a full line stocking dealer, so stop in anytime our doors are open. We look forward to the future with MC and hope that we can exceed the Knoxville areas expectations for a local dealer. If you are in the Knoxville area please let us know if we can help in anyway.

Ryan Jones
American Boat Center

Hey Ryan, welcome aboard! We have a get-together over on Lake Cumberland every year called Mag Mania. This is the 5th year. Its based out of Lee's Ford Marina the second weekend in Sept. Love to have come on over!

KnoxMC
06-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Hope you guys can make it down to Concord Marina this weekend. We will have an X-1, X-15, X-2, X-Star, X-35 and a TT boat there for everyone to check out. Stop by and hang out a while if you can. Please let me know if anyone needs anything and I look forward to being very active in the MC community. We are super excited and look forward to the future with MC!!!!

Knox's_Better_half
06-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Ryan will you have the wrapped X-star there this weekend?

KnoxMC
06-03-2008, 11:41 PM
I will have Jeff House's wrapped boat there. The Rusty boat will be on display. Jeff has the upgrade ballast and a custom Quicksilver wrap. Don't know if you have seen it, but it is really sweet. Jeff has been nice enough to loan us his boat to pull this weekend.

JohnE
06-03-2008, 11:44 PM
KnoxMC - welcome to the forum! I'm sure a lot of people here will benefit from your participation. Congrats on the new MC franchise.

SkiDog
06-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Ryan will you have the wrapped X-star there this weekend?

Why are you asking?:D You know Knoxie ain't gonna part with the X2!

Knox's_Better_half
06-06-2008, 08:54 AM
Why are you asking?:D You know Knoxie ain't gonna part with the X2!

There is nothing wrong with looking and dreaming and in his case the optional drool!!:rolleyes: But I will say that I will never part with the X2!! I have it just the way I like it and I can finally surf behind it!!:cool:

ShamrockIV
06-06-2008, 08:56 AM
There is nothing wrong with looking and dreaming and in his case the optional drool!!:rolleyes: But I will say that I will never part with the X2!! I have it just the way I like it and I can finally surf behind it!!:cool:

yeah that all sounds goo but everything is for sale!!!!:rolleyes:

dustyb
06-10-2008, 10:04 AM
what a merry-go-round - now Travis new CC dealer - so much for the stand alone dealer

sk8salomon
06-15-2008, 10:52 PM
welcome ryan, no more CC???:(

j/k...

-sean from no wake