PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Pics!!!!

Lennyp04
06-01-2008, 09:53 PM
So I just plugged my phone into the computer to get all my images off. Found 27 that relate to wakeboarding or MasterCrafts in some way. And I'm bored so I'm gonna post them!

justinglow
06-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Lenny that teak needs some work. Your slacking!!

Lennyp04
06-01-2008, 09:54 PM
First teak picture is just wet, second is after sanding and some bleach and rubbing and then these are of the finshed product

Lennyp04
06-01-2008, 09:55 PM
here it is on the boat....better Justin? That was just after it was sitting all winter under shrink wrap

justinglow
06-01-2008, 09:55 PM
I stand corrected Lenny my friend!:D

Lennyp04
06-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Boat right after I picked it up from the marina........

Lennyp04
06-01-2008, 09:58 PM
at 6:30 the next morning...my dream

Lennyp04
06-01-2008, 09:59 PM

Lennyp04
06-01-2008, 10:03 PM
and some wakeboarding of me and my friend

Lennyp04
06-01-2008, 10:05 PM
a few more.......

Lennyp04
06-01-2008, 10:07 PM
reg numbers thanks to Domed Numbers

Covi
06-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Lenny nice job cool pics! When is school over for you? I bet you can't wait?

Lennyp04
06-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Lenny nice job cool pics! When is school over for you? I bet you can't wait?

My last day is June 11th. You bet I can't wait! This summer is gonna be awesome! The water is in the low 60's right now with Day temps around 75-80 and morning and nights in the 60's! But I'm putting myself in that water and after you get up you totally forget about the temps.

ProTour X9
06-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Cool pics Lenny!! I wish I could go out at 6:30 (hrs on our lake), maybe I'll put in on a different lake.

Prostar in Michigain
06-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Dang lenny i thought i had it bad with June 5th!!!! Last day of school me and my buddies are meeting my parents up at the lake!! I am so pumped

Lennyp04
06-02-2008, 07:12 PM
On June 12th were going up to the lake til like Monday and putting the stereo in.

Oh and Doug, come to Pa and look me up, you'll find some nice glass as long as the weather isn't bad. Like this weekend around 6:30PM there was a thunderstorm so we went to dinner over the storm came back and had glass cuz all the wallys were gone!

Jerseydave
06-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Lenny, nice pics!

We'll be up to the lake camping at Ironwood Pt. August 8,9,10. Hope to see you on the lake!

BTW, the domed numbers look awesome. FYI the PA sticker needs to be toward the stern of the boat, not the bow. :rolleyes:

brucemac
06-02-2008, 08:01 PM
great pics lenny!

couple questions for you.

i noticed in a couple wakeboarding pics that your port side wake is washed out. or at least it appears to be. are you running any ballast in those shots? only reason i ask is that my last trip out we were looking at the wake with no ballast and ours does the same thing on the port side at around 20mph. i'm guessing some weight in the locker and a bit in the rear will right this. just curious. a few pics down it appears it's perfect.

cool pics, thanks for sharing. she's a sweet ride!

Lennyp04
06-02-2008, 08:03 PM
my dad just said that he always thought they had to be behind. But now they can be either. If the fish cops want to pull us over for that...thats lame!

brucemac
06-02-2008, 08:03 PM
hey also, what line length is that? 75ft?

Lennyp04
06-02-2008, 08:06 PM
great pics lenny!

couple questions for you.

i noticed in a couple wakeboarding pics that your port side wake is washed out. or at least it appears to be. are you running any ballast in those shots? only reason i ask is that my last trip out we were looking at the wake with no ballast and ours does the same thing on the port side at around 20mph. i'm guessing some weight in the locker and a bit in the rear will right this. just curious. a few pics down it appears it's perfect.

cool pics, thanks for sharing. she's a sweet ride!

Right now we dont have a working port ballast only the starboard works. And we have no weight in the locker. We've been making due by shifting people around the boat as needed. Thanks for the compliments on the ride. You have a 205 too right?

brucemac
06-02-2008, 08:08 PM
cool, make sense. thanks, was just curious.

yeah, love it! can't wait to put some hours on it!!!

road trip week of 4th, can't wait!!!

new prop should be here on Wednesday!!! wuhuuu!!!

Lennyp04
06-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh man. Yeah ours is an 07 an it has around 60 hours. I dont remember the actual number. Hopefully you'll find some nice glass on your trip!

brucemac
06-02-2008, 08:19 PM
i think i hit 65 hours my last time out :) she's a 03

yeah, 4th is going to be sweet!!!

take care and thanks again for sharing

sand2snow22
06-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Bruce,

Where you going for the 4th?

brucemac
06-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Bruce,

Where you going for the 4th?

sunbanks resort on banks lake :D

we're renting a 5 bedroom villa. this is our 4th year there. it's a blast.

can't wait!

http://www.sunbanksresort.com/support_graphics/pics/gal_summer16.jpg

sand2snow22
06-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah, that will be fun! We'll be a little further NE of you in Idaho. Can't wait, this weather licks balls!

brucemac
06-02-2008, 08:39 PM
yeah, it's not been a great start. few weeks back was a teaser. it's been at least warm over there. it needs to have some good consitent high 80's or 90's for that water to warm up. last year was awesome, but it also depends on how much they dump into banks from the columbia. it really cools it off because it comes from the bottom of the river i've been told.

sand2snow22
06-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Gonna be cold all over for awhile. Too much snow to melt this year!

brucemac
06-02-2008, 08:42 PM
yeah, that's a good point. shoot, i didn't think of that. :(

Lennyp04
06-02-2008, 09:39 PM
hey also, what line length is that? 75ft?

I'm pretty sure that it was at 75' but it could be 70'. I know I took one section off and thats sitting in the boat and then I shortened it one more but left it hanging from the tower. So that would take it down to I think 70' Plus 5' handle. I'll let ya know this weekend. I had to find the "sweet spot" on the wake again so I had a lot of numbers in my head.

That picture you posted: That place looks absolutley amazing! That scenery is so cool! I'm used to seeing tons of trees...no plain mountains like that!

bobbyB
06-03-2008, 05:08 PM
yeah, it's not been a great start. few weeks back was a teaser. it's been at least warm over there. it needs to have some good consitent high 80's or 90's for that water to warm up. last year was awesome, but it also depends on how much they dump into banks from the columbia. it really cools it off because it comes from the bottom of the river i've been told.

Last year we were at Steamboat Rock State Park early in Aug. One of the days we ended up foiling up the lake and got near SunBanks resort....water temp was 10 degrees colder up there. They must have been pumping a bunch of water about then. How long you going to be around the area in July? I think were aiming at pulling into Roosevelt about mid July.

suedv
06-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Lenny, nice pics... especially considering you took them with a camera phone. What kind of a phone do you have?

brucemac
06-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Last year we were at Steamboat Rock State Park early in Aug. One of the days we ended up foiling up the lake and got near SunBanks resort....water temp was 10 degrees colder up there. They must have been pumping a bunch of water about then. How long you going to be around the area in July? I think were aiming at pulling into Roosevelt about mid July.

we're only their for 4 nights. there's 10 adults and 6 kids. most we've ever had and all crammed into a 5 bedroom villa. 4 nights is about max we can all take each other!!! used to do 3, but that just wasn't enough. next year we'll probably split it up into two villas. people keep popping out kids! ;)

yeah, it's the best. boating all day and cards all night. :D

we do roosevelt as well. we houseboat there the first weekend in august every year with my immediate family. 15 of us. going on like 7 years i think. maybe it's 8. parents pick up most of the tab to get the family all together. it's a blast.

where you at bobbyb?

Lennyp04
06-04-2008, 07:52 AM
Lenny, nice pics... especially considering you took them with a camera phone. What kind of a phone do you have?

Apple iPhone. I think its a 2 mega pixel camera. When the light is right it takes amazing pictures but when the light is low they come out blurry when you zoom in.

mayo93prostar
06-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Lenny, nice pics and even nicer spot on the lake. nice dock. what lake is it? I am looking for places to take the boat from Annapolis, MD and Allentown is feasible, especially for nice fresh water instead of salt water.

Lennyp04
06-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Lenny, nice pics and even nicer spot on the lake. nice dock. what lake is it? I am looking for places to take the boat from Annapolis, MD and Allentown is feasible, especially for nice fresh water instead of salt water.

Ever hear of the infamous Lake Wallenpaupack? Well thats where it is. Its about an hour and 15 min north of Allentown. The Dock is nice to have but the thing that scares us the most is that when the depth finder comes on it says 3.3 usually when sitting in the dock. And the section of the lake that we are on is the narrowest section on the lake so the boat takes a beating but we have a pole that sits on the end of the dock so that the dock doesnt come up and hit the boat, essentially it keeps the dock spread apart.

If your ever in the are, shoot me a private message. Our dock is always welcome for a few more!

Lennyp04
06-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Heres a few of the new wakeboard and that cat trying to keep cool by sitting on it. Just picked up a slingshot response 145 and a pair of the closed toe driver boots which are being ordered now.

03 35th Anniversary
06-08-2008, 10:13 PM
Heres a few of the new wakeboard and that cat trying to keep cool by sitting on it. Just picked up a slingshot response 145 and a pair of the closed toe driver boots which are being ordered now.

I only seen 3 words at first in that whole post.

New Wakeboard!

Cat!

Slingshot!

Thought it was going to turn out with a dead cat for a minute!!!

Lennyp04
06-08-2008, 10:23 PM
I only seen 3 words at first in that whole post.

New Wakeboard!

Cat!

Slingshot!

Thought it was going to turn out with a dead cat for a minute!!!

Nope no dead cat. I might be dead if I dont get some air conditioning in the house soon. It never work right when you need it. Just took a cold shower which felt like the first time I went riding...which is just about a month ago in 46 degree water!

erkoehler
06-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Nope no dead cat. I might be dead if I dont get some air conditioning in the house soon. It never work right when you need it. Just took a cold shower which felt like the first time I went riding...which is just about a month ago in 46 degree water!

If you still need those bindings, let me know. www.liquidsportsonline.com If I have them I'll hook you up on price :)

Lennyp04
06-09-2008, 06:25 PM
If you still need those bindings, let me know. www.liquidsportsonline.com If I have them I'll hook you up on price :)

They are ordered, just waiting to have them come in. I get 20% off for being on the Wakeboard team at the marina and for working there too. But thank you Erk. Oh and the audio is commencing on Thursday when I get up there. Drilling holes, mounting and running the wires....gonna be good fun!