PDA

View Full Version : Ohio???

VOLFAN
05-30-2008, 11:23 PM
I am in Ohio... Is there any MasterCraft dealers or wakeboard shops around Cleveland? Or on my way home to TN? I will be traveling down 71 South through Columbus and Cincinnati then jumping on 75 and then through Lexington, KY and Frankfort, KY and on down ove Lake Cumberland and back into TN on Sunday...

I am bored off my rear... shoulf have brought my golf clubs!

Knox's_Better_half
05-31-2008, 07:05 AM
Whatcha doin up there???? I would hang an wait....Mag or Footin probably knows, I know there are more people on here that live up that way,,,,,those were just the first 2 that came to mind. Good luck.

c_craig
05-31-2008, 07:25 AM
Our dealer is in Ravenna, OH. A little off the path for you, but not bad. What day? Today or Tomorrow? The lake is right there and we're thinking of going down. I'm in Chagrin Falls, about an hour north. The weather is a little spotty today, but looking good for tomorrow.

sk8salomon
05-31-2008, 08:02 AM
there's hern marine in cincy http://www.hernmarine.com/brochure.asp?modelid=109552&#

also a decent malipoo dealer called no wake marine just off I-275. they have more equip i remember.

jkski
05-31-2008, 08:42 AM
My 40th Anniv. PS197 is on the lift about 5 miles from the dealership that C Craig mentioned, so if you want to hit a slalom course on gauranteed flat water, drop me a line. Check your PM for contact info.

VOLFAN
05-31-2008, 06:30 PM
We are leavin in the morning... If the dealer in Cincy is open we may stop there and check it out...

P-hat_in_Cincy
05-31-2008, 07:04 PM
We are leavin in the morning... If the dealer in Cincy is open we may stop there and check it out...

No dealer in Cincy at the moment to go see. Hern is no longer the carrier of MC.

When did you head up this way? Passed a few TN vehicles on our way to Columbus yesterday.

VOLFAN
06-01-2008, 10:51 PM
My wife is from Westfield Center, OH ... Went up for a b-day party and to visit her family.