PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh, NC

Hammer
05-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Anyone around Raleigh area interested in a weekly weeknight ski? I usually head out on Harris or Jordan.

Gonzo
05-29-2008, 07:38 PM
R is working 3 days a week now, the only day I could would be mondays. So I will TELL her thats when I am going...

Once i get up off the floor I will let you know how that goes.

Monte
05-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Anyone around Raleigh area interested in a weekly weeknight ski? I usually head out on Harris or Jordan.

I would be interested, but it might take me a little while to get there:o:rolleyes:

Cary K.
05-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Hammer, if you haven't already, log onto www.endofropegang.com NC's site for boat towed sports. Mostly wakeboarders, several foilers, and some skiers. LOTS of people from the lakes you mentioned. Even if you don't find any riders, you should be able to meet some people from those lakes, or at least put a face/name to the other boats you see.

Gonzo
05-30-2008, 02:41 PM
There is also a Waterski group for Raleigh on Meetup.com I found them last year, but didnt know if it was more of a singles kind of thing then people who actually wanted to ski.

uawaterskier
05-30-2008, 04:00 PM
There is also a Waterski group for Raleigh on Meetup.com I found them last year, but didnt know if it was more of a singles kind of thing then people who actually wanted to ski.
lol you gotta be single to ski with us

Gonzo
05-30-2008, 04:13 PM
lol you gotta be single to ski with us

Keep Braggin, youll get here one day :rolleyes: Thats why I dont pick on Harold about his age...:D:D

uawaterskier
05-30-2008, 04:41 PM
i aint braggin...just sayin

TMCNo1
05-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Keep Braggin, youll get here one day :rolleyes: Thats why I dont pick on Harold about his age...:D:D

Ya better not, or I'll hit ya upaside the head with my walker!

TMCNo1
05-30-2008, 04:47 PM
i aint braggin...just sayin

I'm sayin', some day you'll be in a rest home just like we were when we got old, think about it!

Gonzo
05-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Ok, I jacked this so I will bring it back to center...

Anyone wanna go skiing with Hammer in the afternoons?

Hammer
05-31-2008, 09:32 AM
I would be interested, but it might take me a little while to get there:o:rolleyes:
Come on, we'll wait up for ya!!!

Hammer
05-31-2008, 09:35 AM
Hammer, if you haven't already, log onto www.endofropegang.com NC's site for boat towed sports. Mostly wakeboarders, several foilers, and some skiers. LOTS of people from the lakes you mentioned. Even if you don't find any riders, you should be able to meet some people from those lakes, or at least put a face/name to the other boats you see.

Thanks Cary, I get on over there from time to time. Didn't get any responses from anyone last year. I guess because I don't wakeboard. Seems most over there are wakeboarders.

ncskier
05-31-2008, 09:50 AM
PM sent to ya