PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Sending unit 88' Prostar

tall_ andy
08-09-2004, 07:03 PM
Anyone know where I can get one. Nearest dealer is over 2 hours away. I saw in a post on the wakeboarding site that some need to be calibrated. I would prefer to do this myself and save the money for a ski!!!!!!
Any help greatly appreciated!!!!!
Thanks
Andy

AR Footer
08-10-2004, 08:34 AM
Go to www.skidim.com They are great people to work with and have fair pricing. I think the item that you are looking for is 0512. When you get on their site you enter this part number and take a look. I just ordered one for my 85 model. I am hoping that it will cure the constant jumping around and intermittent operation of the old one. Hope this helps.

east tx skier
08-10-2004, 11:09 AM
I usually order from skidim, but when I had to replace my fuel sending unit on my 93, I had to order it from MC. I'd suggest calling skidim instead of just ordering online so you can be sure you're getting the right unit. They're very helpful.

AR Footer
08-10-2004, 07:42 PM
I would agree. They also have a customer support e-mail where you can send in your information and they can tell you if it will work. I wouldn't want to buy anything without talking to them first. Their support people are top notch. Very quick to respond.