PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft JG-W733 Airsoft M4

mitch
05-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Son is looking for this gun, anyone know of a reliable on-line retailer for these- I know nutin' Thanks!

JG-W733 Airsoft M4

Prostar in Michigain
05-28-2008, 09:36 PM
I actually got a good story with those airsoft guns. Me and my brothers each bought one at dicks with our birthday money and the clerk said you boys be careful shooting those at eachother in the house those things can hurt. So we get home and unwrap them really quick and my dad (after a couple beers) says let me see that thing it cant hurt that bad. So my brother handed him it and he held it up to his hand and shot it. He goes SOB that damn thing hurt and drops it on the hard wood floor and it cracks. My brother starts to cry so I sold mine to him for 10 dollars more then i bought it for haahah. Maybe it was a you had to be there story but it was funny. Good luck with the search

mitch
05-29-2008, 03:59 PM
I actually got a good story with those airsoft guns. Me and my brothers each bought one at dicks with our birthday money and the clerk said you boys be careful shooting those at eachother in the house those things can hurt. So we get home and unwrap them really quick and my dad (after a couple beers) says let me see that thing it cant hurt that bad. So my brother handed him it and he held it up to his hand and shot it. He goes SOB that damn thing hurt and drops it on the hard wood floor and it cracks. My brother starts to cry so I sold mine to him for 10 dollars more then i bought it for haahah. Maybe it was a you had to be there story but it was funny. Good luck with the search

Good one! Yeah, they do hurt, and the kids are mostly using the heavier pellets now. I will only let him use the biodegradable pellets on our property:D Kid dropped 200, whoa, but he's working and it's his $$
we went with http://www.airsplat.com/