PDA

View Full Version : Felt like a newbie

kycat2007
05-25-2008, 01:35 PM
I took the Mastercraft out yesterday and must of had my head up my arse. Driving down the I65 and I have a blowout on the trailer. Immediately I take the rig to the driver side emergency lane. This guy stops right away and ask if he can help. I just got a new Trailblazer from work and I had taken the jack and lug wrench out and guess what forgot to put it back in. He tinkered in flea market stuff and had a 4way and some jacks. I kinda prided myself on being prepared with that jack and stuff in the vechicle but felt like newbie this time out. I pulled across I65 to the passengerside on one rim and one tire.
We finally got it changed and I noticed the fenders and step on the right side got beat up pretty bad. It is a Mastercraft trailer so I wonder can I still buy replacement fender/steps for it our do I have to take it to a body shop?
I get to the lake and prep the boat. I back it in and it starts great and all is good. I undo the strap and the boat is not coming off the trailer. I guess I am in a hurry because of our delay with the tire. Forgot the boat buddy but all was good after that but I felt like an idiot.
A sunny day on the water can take the blues away for sure. Now I have to get the fiberglass replaced or fixed what would be best?

Chief
05-25-2008, 02:46 PM
We all have those days. My day on the water yesterday was a complete disaster! Me and boat took a beating, resulting in some minor prop repair being need, some healing for myself and a divorce(almost). It would have been a better day sitting at the house with my thumb up my rear.

Maristar210
05-25-2008, 03:03 PM
My wife has the boat out on the water right now.

Nail biter....

I am watchin the Indy 500

TX.X-30 fan
05-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Too many goofballs yesterday, so we weaved our way through them and anchored in a cove and floated for 5hrs. Rocked the tunes and never dropped below 11.5. :D This is the third year on this system and it is truly bulletproof. 2500 amp hr draw for that amount of time. :confused: ;)

What a great day on the lake, friends family and tons of little ones. We will be at the hwy 71 bridge tomorrow if anyone would like a pull. :D

TX.X-30 fan
05-25-2008, 03:24 PM
My wife has the boat out on the water right now.

Nail biter....

I am watchin the Indy 500

Same here, the hd is off the charts. :D

Wife says hi 210. :confused:

Maristar210
05-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Same here, the hd is off the charts. :D

Wife says hi 210. :confused:

Hey honey.

See you and my kids soon :D

atlfootr
05-26-2008, 05:54 PM
I maybe able to help ... rt now I'm on the water.