PDA

View Full Version : Need a prop.....

cbryan70
05-24-2008, 12:10 PM
So i sent my prop in for repair at OJ and basically it took forever to get there. Got there yesterday. I am leaving on a trip on friday morning with the boat. Need a 13x13 LH rotation prop. Anyone havea spare they would be willing to part with? No marina's around here that i have called seem to have any.

Now there has been some differences of opionion on the rotation the prop is. I say it is left hand but the original owner is claiming right hand. If the prop is spinning counter clockwise that would be LH correct?

TMCNo1
05-24-2008, 12:48 PM
So i sent my prop in for repair at OJ and basically it took forever to get there. Got there yesterday. I am leaving on a trip on friday morning with the boat. Need a 13x13 LH rotation prop. Anyone havea spare they would be willing to part with? No marina's around here that i have called seem to have any.

Now there has been some differences of opionion on the rotation the prop is. I say it is left hand but the original owner is claiming right hand. If the prop is spinning counter clockwise that would be LH correct?
Yes, correct!

cbryan70
05-24-2008, 01:03 PM
What size shaft would my boat have? 1 inch?

justinglow
05-24-2008, 01:05 PM
It's a 1" unless it's a powerslot but then you would have a different prop all together.

cbryan70
05-24-2008, 01:08 PM
ok that is what i thought. Anyone have a LH they would be willing to sell

justinglow
05-24-2008, 01:11 PM
PM at you.