PDA

View Full Version : Dashboard clock quit

Psheehy
04-10-2005, 07:33 PM
1st day in the water today. Good winterization paid off, however my '02 X-7 dashboard clock which worked fine last season would not advance the hands while pressing the dash clock switch. The minute hand instead of advancing in fast forward like it used to just oscillated in place. Any suggestions in troubleshooting? If I have to replace it, is there any site that sells replacement gages that will match my existing MasterCraft instrument panel clock? P.Sheehy Greensboro, NC

kcd
05-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Psheehy, you every get this resolved? I have the EXACT same problem!

Psheehy
05-21-2005, 12:02 AM
No, I didn't square it away yet. I ck'd with the dealer & they had not experienced a problem like that. They said the clock is connected to the gage control box- & everything else works. I will open up my dash this weekend to see if I simply have a loose connection.

Jultin
05-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Any resolution on your clock issue? I experienced exactly the same problem last weekend.

Psheehy
06-02-2005, 10:54 PM
I pulled the dash this weekend. No loose connection. Still could not get it to work. I think we are all experiencing Borg Warner's weak design. I am trying to get a price from the dealer for a new one. Paul S. out

johny123
07-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Has anyone found a resolution to this?