PDA

View Full Version : Need a pull in Cincy, Dayton, Cbus area

everhaaw
05-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Whats up everyone. I just moved into the Cincy, OH area and am looking for a pull (weekdays preferably) in Cincy, Columbus, or Dayton. I work in all three areas for work so I can be anywhere you are riding.

I have all my own equipment and of course will pay for gas.

Let me know! Thanks

Drew

P-hat_in_Cincy
05-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Whats up everyone. I just moved into the Cincy, OH area and am looking for a pull (weekdays preferably) in Cincy, Columbus, or Dayton. I work in all three areas for work so I can be anywhere you are riding.

I have all my own equipment and of course will pay for gas.

Let me know! Thanks

Drew

Drew,
Do you slalom, barefoot, wakeboard,etc...?
Where'd you move from?
Regards,
Paul

everhaaw
05-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Paul,

I moved from Atlanta, GA. I am origionally from Toledo so its good to be back in Ohio.

I wakeboard mostly now. I used to slalom, but since I started wakeboarding I haven't looked back. I have never footed.

What watersports are you into?

P-hat_in_Cincy
05-19-2008, 10:14 AM
We (wife and I) board (recreationally) and sometimes surf. We usually make a last minute decision if we go during the week, but we're often left without a 3rd every other weekend (no kids). Columbus has a good scene, so you might want to put something on wakeworld.com too.

Where are you at?

Footin
05-19-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm in Columbus and try to ski most Saturday mornings or evenings.

Let me know when you are headed up this way.

93Prostar190
05-19-2008, 11:38 PM
I am here in the Columbus area as well ... 3 minutes from Alum Creek (too busy on weekends, ok if you play hookie from work during the week) or 20 minutes from O'Shaugnessy Reservoir (usually calm, and we have a course over there Mid-Ohio Water Ski Club) ..... give us some notice and we would be happy to oblige, I am always looking for excuses to get on the water.

everhaaw
05-19-2008, 11:47 PM
I live in Mt. Adams currently but one of my roomates is looking at housed in Oakley so I may move in with him. Not sure yet.

everhaaw
05-19-2008, 11:48 PM
Thanks for everyone who has replied I will try and let everyone know when I am headed up that way and maybe we can meet up. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance