PDA

View Full Version : Go Gators?????

ShamrockIV
05-13-2008, 12:24 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3388268

let's hear the excuses, i know u got them ready!!

Leah
05-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Saw these today and thought they were really cute and very appropriate for many of our TT friends>>>>

ShamrockIV
05-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Saw these today and thought they were really cute and very appropriate for many of our TT friends>>>>

cute leah i bet knox and trick will look cute in them!!!!

wakeX2wake
05-13-2008, 12:49 PM
i think it's a requirement for SEC football players who aren't that good to be a friggin' moron... i mean how do you pull a dead chick's credit card out of your wallet for three months striaght and run up 3 large on it and not expect someone to go... "hey something's messed up here"... IDIOT... the only thing dumber than being a criminal is being a dumb criminal

Leah
05-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Maybe baby Knox, unfortunately I don't think they make em for adults!!!!

ShamrockIV
i think it's a requirement for SEC football players who aren't that good to be a friggin' moron... i mean how do you pull a dead chick's credit card out of your wallet for three months striaght and run up 3 large on it and not expect someone to go... "hey something's messed up here"... IDIOT... the only thing dumber than being a criminal is being a dumb criminal

it is not only the SEC players now!!!!

and there is no rule that says they must be crappy players!!

KnoxX2
Glad to hear he was kicked off the team. That is just sad!!!!! What a looser!!!!:mad:

Now on the other hand if it were another team (Tn.) he would have only been suspended!!!:rolleyes:

ShamrockIV

i bet knox can cram his foot in some!! he is dainty u know!!!

KnoxX2
05-13-2008, 12:52 PM

He has a Birthday in Oct!!!:rolleyes:

KnoxX2
05-13-2008, 12:53 PM
i bet knox can cram his foot in some!! he is dainty u know!!!

Easy there little girl!!!! Who pulled your ripchord today..........:rolleyes: :D

wakeX2wake
05-13-2008, 12:54 PM
i mean these guys are on such a different level... its not that hard to keep your nose clean for 4-5 yrs in college... hell i did and i had more than my chance to go to jail or do other dumb stuff but i chose not to tarnish my rep b/c of an a-hole in a bar or a quick buck... they are waiting on multi-million dollar contracts in the pros if they'll just work hard and keep their nose clean (that's for the borderline players... if you're good they don't care what all you've gotten into)

ShamrockIV
05-13-2008, 12:54 PM
Easy there little girl!!!! Who pulled your ripchord today..........:rolleyes: :D

better check ur tone their son!! this is me not my wife!!

trickskier
05-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Wait just a minute here.....................Did she report it stolen??? 8p

It's just possible he had her permission to use it...................:rolleyes:

Knox's_Better_half
05-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Glad to hear he was kicked off the team. That is just sad!!!!! What a looser!!!!:mad:

Now on the other hand if it were another team (Tn.) he would have only been suspended!!!:rolleyes:
Amen chief!!

ShamrockIV
05-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Amen chief!!

no only if he was a starter!!!!!!

ShamrockIV
05-13-2008, 01:02 PM
i guess in gainesville all tebow's good deeds outbalance all the thugs!!!

KnoxX2
05-13-2008, 01:04 PM
no only if he was a starter!!!!!!

LOL!!!!:rolleyes:

ShamrockIV
05-13-2008, 01:07 PM
ur gators are rated 2nd in the SEC east this season!!
UT is 3rd!!

KnoxX2
05-13-2008, 01:08 PM
Who was rated 1st?

trickskier
05-13-2008, 01:11 PM
Who was rated 1st?
jawga......................8p

ShamrockIV
05-13-2008, 01:11 PM
dawgs!! marino is a heisman candidate. they are pretty d@mn good!!!

KnoxX2
05-13-2008, 01:14 PM
We will see!!!!!

ShamrockIV
05-13-2008, 01:15 PM
that we will!!!
west is weak this year!!

captain planet
05-13-2008, 01:50 PM
So....are they going to let this guy bunk with maurice clarett?? 8p

ShamrockIV
05-13-2008, 01:52 PM
man u had to say ohio state huh??? good thing i had small lunch or it would be coming back up!!!

captain planet
05-13-2008, 01:56 PM
man u had to say ohio state huh??? good thing i had small lunch or it would be coming back up!!!
Actually, I didn't say OHIO STATE (but I did just now :D ). clarett is dead to any true BUCKEYES fan.

trickskier
05-13-2008, 01:58 PM
So....are they going to let this guy bunk with maurice clarett?? 8p
I sure hope so...................:D

DemolitionMan
05-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Georgia has the toughest schedule in the nation.

trickskier
05-13-2008, 02:04 PM
This was on the local news a couple of days ago. I am even more perplexed now that Florida did not accept my daughter. No, they would rather have a THUG that can intercept a pass on Saturday and have to tudor him through college rather than a student with a 4.1 GPA.

Our priorities are out of whack!!!

trickskier
05-13-2008, 02:04 PM
Oh here we go..................8p

How can you say that???

Thier non-conference games are GA.Southern, Central Michigan, Arizona State, & GA.Tech.
Arizona State was the only one ranked in the Top 25 (13th) at the end of season.
Plus all but one of their non-conference games are at home...............8p

captain planet
05-13-2008, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry, but I think that there is a thread on this board for that kind of language!! :D :D

wakeX2wake
05-13-2008, 02:39 PM
i'm really looking forward to this college tackle football season... AU is supposedly the best in the West and Jawja is supposedly in the East and Florida can never be counted out b/c they have the next Elway... iiiiii mean football's savior... iiiiii mean the walking version of the sun... iiiiii mean tim tebow playing for them and then LSU can't be discounted b/c they have a coach who doesn't know the difference in :04 on the game clock and :30 on the game clock and calls the worst play in history that actually did work out (slant to the end zone on which Pat Nix was burned like a bad Christmas Ham) and made them look like geniuses to end the game... yup it's going to be a good year

Chief
05-13-2008, 03:15 PM
This was on the local news a couple of days ago. I am even more perplexed now that Florida did not accept my daughter. No, they would rather have a THUG that can intercept a pass on Saturday and have to tudor him through college rather than a student with a 4.1 GPA.

Our priorities are out of whack!!!

Trick you should be a FSU convert. While it may seem impossible I would consider who really recognized true potential. That's who I would pull for.

I agree that priorities are all out of whack since recruiting thugs over decent people just because they can run catch or throw. While the thugs will do more for getting the school on the national front but where do most of the thugs end up? Trouble is where, even if they make it to the NFL, then they are rich thugs.

Screw those gators and Tim Tebow (he didn't even go to school). As bad as it may hurt, the Seminoles are much better than the Gators.

I just can't wait to see the responses!

GO IRISH!

trickskier
05-13-2008, 03:55 PM
Trick you should be a FSU convert. While it may seem impossible I would consider who really recognized true potential. That's who I would pull for.

I agree that priorities are all out of whack since recruiting thugs over decent people just because they can run catch or throw. While the thugs will do more for getting the school on the national front but where do most of the thugs end up? Trouble is where, even if they make it to the NFL, then they are rich thugs.

Screw those gators and Tim Tebow (he didn't even go to school). As bad as it may hurt, the Seminoles are much better than the Gators.

I just can't wait to see the responses!

GO IRISH!
You're nothing but a Gator Hater........................And the Irish stink too................8p

Chief
05-13-2008, 04:05 PM
You're nothing but a Gator Hater........................And the Irish stink too................8p

Why yes they do stink (in football) and yes I am a gator hater, when my Irish reject my well deserving offspring then I will hate their rears too! Until then I just continue hating the UF Teabows.

trickskier
05-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Why yes they do stink (in football) and yes I am a gator hater, when my Irish reject my well deserving offspring then I will hate their rears too! Until then I just continue hating the UF Teabows.
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme

KnoxX2
05-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Easy there Chief there is no need to get your panties in a bunch.......LOL

Chief
05-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Easy there Chief there is no need to get your panties in a bunch.......LOL

Just trying to get tricky to see the light. I'm PO'ed too that his kid didn't get in. Just showing some unity and letting tricky know I'm hating for good now, instead of just hating! :D

Also when Phillip Fulmer sends his hit squad after ya, I got your back too!

stuartmcnair
05-13-2008, 05:03 PM

only for summer classes though...

RexDog1
05-13-2008, 05:37 PM
WHO????????????:rolleyes:

DemolitionMan
05-13-2008, 07:08 PM
Ga Tech, Arizona state, and central mich. all made bowls last year. And Ga Southern made the division 2 playoffs. Oh yeah you still owe me a case of bud light from the hawaii bet. Im not the one who said they had the toughest schedule that was espn.

trickskier
05-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Ga Tech, Arizona state, and central mich. all made bowls last year. And Ga Southern made the division 2 playoffs. Oh yeah you still owe me a case of bud light from the hawaii bet. Im not the one who said they had the toughest schedule that was espn.
OH, PLEASE........................You can make a bowl game with a 6 & 6 record............8p
I will gladly pay you the case of Bud Light....................8p
PROVE IT.................Please post the article from ESPN stating that jawga has the toughest schedule................
Anyone in the SEC has a TOUGH SCHEDULE.............Including Vanderbilt............:toast:

Chief
05-13-2008, 09:05 PM
I know what someone's getting for daddy's day.

ULMboarder
05-13-2008, 09:41 PM
i predict georgia is gonna take the SEC. auburn or LSU will take the west. LSU will win the sugar bowl with either a redshirt freshman quarterback or a no name transfer from harvard. georgia will unfortunately either blow out ohio state AGAIN or USC will complain enough after wining the PAC-10 that they should play georgia and moreno will have more yards then the whole USC offense combined. Tebow will take the heisman again. moreno will be a close second or third. Florida will still have a good season but tebows superman effort will be point less cause the rest of the florida team will be cheering him on from behind bars.

either that or georgia tech will beat them and then LSU will beat them and everything i said will be point and shot down except the part about florida.

DemolitionMan
05-14-2008, 08:22 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=3388100 Iis this what you wanted?

ShamrockIV
05-14-2008, 08:26 AM
i predict georgia is gonna take the SEC. auburn or LSU will take the west. LSU will win the sugar bowl with either a redshirt freshman quarterback or a no name transfer from harvard. georgia will unfortunately either blow out ohio state AGAIN or USC will complain enough after wining the PAC-10 that they should play georgia and moreno will have more yards then the whole USC offense combined. Tebow will take the heisman again. moreno will be a close second or third. Florida will still have a good season but tebows superman effort will be point less cause the rest of the florida team will be cheering him on from behind bars.

either that or georgia tech will beat them and then LSU will beat them and everything i said will be point and shot down except the part about florida.

so since you have left alot of info out, are u saying georgia will win the east. then georgia will beat either auburn or lsu in atlanta. then go on to national title? sounds good but u left out a piece or two and i was trying to figure it out!!

trickskier
05-14-2008, 08:57 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=3388100 Iis this what you wanted?

That's only one columnist's opinion that works for ESPN................8p
I don't see anyone else on ESPN endorsing his comments..............:confused:
And he says it MIGHT be the toughest schedule not that it IS the toughest schedule..............;)

2. Georgia Bulldogs
Georgia might be more explosive and talented than Ohio State, but the Bulldogs' schedule is much tougher. The Bulldogs play consecutive road games at South Carolina and Arizona State, then play at LSU and against Florida in Jacksonville. Throw in back-to-back home games against Alabama and Tennessee and a road game at Auburn, and it might be the toughest schedule in the country. If Georgia can navigate its way through the schedule with only one loss (or maybe two), Ohio State could be waiting for the Bulldogs in Miami.

atlfootr
05-14-2008, 09:10 AM
let's hear the excuses, i know u got them ready!!
Trix's a proud man, no dout :rolleyes:

wakeX2wake
05-14-2008, 09:11 AM
i know i rib UF fans pretty good about tebow but is he really the golden boy?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=3381810

ShamrockIV
05-14-2008, 09:12 AM
hey trick they got to play u guys and also UT so yeah they do have a tough schedule!! anybody in the EC has a tougher schedule than most other schools!!

trickskier
05-14-2008, 09:23 AM
hey trick they got to play u guys and also UT so yeah they do have a tough schedule!! anybody in the EC has a tougher schedule than most other schools!!

Agreed!!! :D

KnoxX2
05-14-2008, 09:25 AM
Just trying to get tricky to see the light. I'm PO'ed too that his kid didn't get in. Just showing some unity and letting tricky know I'm hating for good now, instead of just hating! :D

Also when Phillip Fulmer sends his hit squad after ya, I got your back too!

Thanks Bro I knew I could count on you!!!:D

KnoxX2
05-14-2008, 09:27 AM

Thats cold!!!!8p

trickskier
05-14-2008, 09:28 AM
I wonder why the same columnist doesn't mention jawga??? :confused:

5. Florida Gators
Last year's 9-4 record was pretty humbling for the Gators, especially after they won the BCS title in coach Urban Meyer's second season in 2006. Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Tim Tebow won't be the only Gator running the football in 2008. USC transfer Emmanuel Moody and speedy freshman Chris Rainey will help alleviate some of the pressure on Tebow. Eight starters are back from what was a very young defense last season, and end Carlos Dunlap looks like a premier pass-rusher. The Gators play only one really tough road game: at Tennessee on Sept. 20.

DemolitionMan
05-14-2008, 09:28 AM
I have not heard any one else say that there is a tougher schedule out there. If you have please post it.

trickskier
05-14-2008, 09:29 AM

Hey Chief.......................................8p

trickskier
05-14-2008, 09:32 AM
I have not heard any one else say that there is a tougher schedule out there. If you have please post it.

You said it was the toughest schedule.......................He said it might be.............:confused:
Just going on what YOU said...................8p

I really don't care who has the toughest schedule. All I'm interested in is W's..................:D

DemolitionMan
05-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Its ok I know it bothers you. I still love you any way Lol.

Monte
05-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Sounds like a lot of pre season excuse making for L's to me.. LOL BTW I am a UNC fan so I have NO dog in this fight.

KnoxX2
05-14-2008, 09:48 AM
Sounds like a lot of pre season excuse making for L's to me.. LOL BTW I am a UNC fan so I have NO dog in this fight.

Monte

You have no dog in any fight8p:D

ShamrockIV
05-14-2008, 09:50 AM

do the tarholes even play football??

oh yeah they are in the ACC right. wow now there is a powerfull conference!!! :rolleyes: lol

KnoxX2
05-14-2008, 09:53 AM
Now Monte will say something about App State......:rolleyes:

Monte
05-14-2008, 10:08 AM
do the tarholes even play football??

oh yeah they are in the ACC right. wow now there is a powerfull conference!!! :rolleyes: lol

Nope..:rolleyes:

BTW my alamater is still the reigning THREE time National Champs;) We even took down Michigan in the big house..

Monte
05-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Now Monte will say something about App State......:rolleyes:

Darn you hit THAT nail square on the head;)

KnoxX2
05-14-2008, 10:22 AM
That was easy!!!!LOL

trickskier
05-14-2008, 11:17 AM
Its ok I know it bothers you. I still love you any way Lol.

Nothing bothers me anymore.....................:D

RexDog1
05-14-2008, 11:31 AM
who ????????

Knox's_Better_half
05-14-2008, 11:35 AM
That wedgie has got to be so uncomfortable!!

ShamrockIV
05-14-2008, 11:38 AM
yeah looks like it does not bother her much!!

RexDog1
05-14-2008, 11:40 AM
She is happy, it is 1st and 10 !!!!!! :rolleyes:................:D

trickskier
05-14-2008, 12:25 PM
She is happy, it is 1st and 10 !!!!!! :rolleyes:................:D

And GOAL to GO!!! :D

wakeX2wake
05-14-2008, 12:29 PM
if if were QB... she'd be starting center...

"DOWN SET.... SET.... BLUE 42... SET SET.... DOWN.... SET.... GREEN TRAP RIGHT.... BLUE.... SET.... DOWN.... SET... FAKE RIGHT.... OKLAHOMA RIGHT.... SET.... DOWN SET.... ummmm thats really nice... DOWN SET..."::whistle blows:: "delay of game...." ::repeat 3 times::

trickskier
05-14-2008, 02:07 PM

"DOWN SET.... SET.... BLUE 42... SET SET.... DOWN.... SET.... GREEN TRAP RIGHT.... BLUE.... SET.... DOWN.... SET... FAKE RIGHT.... OKLAHOMA RIGHT.... SET.... DOWN SET.... ummmm thats really nice... DOWN SET..."::whistle blows:: "delay of game...." ::repeat 3 times::

I thought the penalty would be "Back field in MOTION" :rolleyes:

ShamrockIV
05-14-2008, 02:18 PM

lol nah man u would have prob 20 seconds left to call the play like dude in the new dominoes commercial "what would we do for the other 28 min?" lol

wakeX2wake
05-14-2008, 02:24 PM
"absolutely breath taking hiney"-ron burgundy

i really think i could find something to do w/ it for the other 28... play puppets or something... O my favorite... hide the salami

ShamrockIV
05-14-2008, 02:34 PM
cuddle lol

that young girl would hurt u!!

ULMboarder
05-14-2008, 02:34 PM
so since you have left alot of info out, are u saying georgia will win the east. then georgia will beat either auburn or lsu in atlanta. then go on to national title? sounds good but u left out a piece or two and i was trying to figure it out!!

yep. thats exactly what im sayin. either that or Ga. Tech and some one else will sneak up on 'em and win. then the toughest schedule in the nation wont mean nuthin;)

Chief
05-14-2008, 04:31 PM
Nothing bothers me anymore.....................:D

HMMMM? Hat?

trickskier
05-14-2008, 08:14 PM
HMMMM? Hat?

BITE ME!!!

icewake
05-14-2008, 08:30 PM
ill let yall know how the games turn out cuz all the good games are at home and we are getting season tickets again...........gaw-ga here we come

mlay
05-15-2008, 07:59 AM
dawgs!! marino is a heisman candidate. they are pretty d@mn good!!!
Amen!! I second that...

ShamrockIV
05-15-2008, 08:09 AM
Amen!! I second that...

make it through the SEC and then u got it made!! But that is easier said than done!!!