PDA

View Full Version : bye bye boat

pq2
05-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Well guys today we let go our PS197, im sure i will be buying a nice 190 next winter.

For sure I will be calling Jim Baws in november.

For now I will be out of the Master Crafts and the forum, but I just whant to thank everyone for your help, advices and great moments here in TT. I have to prepare my new house, the wedding and the honeymoon and I will be back on august.

Dont forget to let me know if you come to cancun.

Regards,

pq2

shepherd
05-10-2008, 07:20 PM
See what happens when a guy gets married? :noface:

Good luck with the wedding pq2. I hope to see you on here later, if not sooner.

east tx skier
05-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Good luck with the house and the wedding!

Jonathan94
05-12-2008, 11:51 AM
Imanol - sorry to hear that (the boat and TT part, not the wedding part)

Hope you have something by the end of the year. Wife and I are back down there over New Years - I will be in touch!

(I see you are at 999 posts - better make your 1000th a good one!)

Jonathan

wakeX2wake
05-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Congrats man!!! but hey if she expects you to quit the MC thing i'm going to have to respectfully ask you to reconsider this decision to seal the deal w/ the nuptuals... kidding good luck and looks forward to getting you back from marriage land

quick quote from a good friend of mine: "I think she thought the wakeboarding thing would slow down once we got married but i think it's the only reason we're still together... in the spring, summer and fall i get off work and i'm home hooked up and at the water by 5:30... on the water 'til 8:30... then home eat a bite and at the gym by 9:30... then home around 11:00 and at 6:30 i'm back up to get ready for work again... and this is 5 days a week when i take Wednesday off for church and it's all day on the water on the weekends... hell this has been going on for 3 years now and we've had a honeymoon every November (when our season usually ends here)... and i don't see her enough to get tired of her... i love it"
ps his wife will not get in a body of water larger than the shallow end of a swiming pool!!! and she lets him buy a new boat every year

pq2
05-13-2008, 01:41 PM
thanks guys, she loves MC´s, and for sure she agrees to buy a MC in the future, she loves to ski and we both know that sking and MC´s give us great times and for sure will be the activity that will put our family together in the future.

Jonathan94
09-24-2008, 01:38 PM
pq2 - pm at you

Jimmauburn
09-24-2008, 01:56 PM
See what happens when you get married, darn boat is the first thing to go !!!! ha ha..... Just kidding.... Congratulations and good luck..... Hurry back now !!

pq2
09-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Hello guys, everything is going perfect with my new life, I just miss the MC. I tought that at the end of this year i was going to be able to get a MC but I will have to wait some other months. Jonathan check you PM.