PDA

View Full Version : Texas MC Dealers

River Rat
05-09-2008, 06:07 PM
I love my Dealers

We just bought a 05 x-Star, first weekend out in it the check engine alarm started going off. Now I bought this boat from Texas MasterCraft( Dallas) and I live on the coast.(7 hrs away)
Made 1 phone call and Brian called the mechanic, the mechanic called me right back and made arrangements for me to take it to Houston MasterCraft. I showed up on Sat. Morning they did the troubleshooting, Texas MC ordered the new ECM while Houston did the repairs and got me back on the water by the next Sat. :steering: Texas MC wrote a check to pay for the repairs and treated me GREAT. Even though I didnít buy the boat from them, HMC treated me as if I had. This Boat was not under warranty! You guys in Dallas have a great dealership to do business with and Houston finally has a great place to shop and get service for our MasterCraft.:worthy: :woohoo:

snork
05-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Texas MasterCraft is the best. Sales, Service and Proshop. They are always helpful. I can't count the times they helped me out. Now if they can sell my 07 X-Star for me.

alemond
05-09-2008, 08:09 PM
I totally agree I bought my boat there and I have nothing but good things to say about Texas MC

ncsone
05-09-2008, 09:58 PM
I agree completely as well. I have know Jimmy (and Todd) for many years and he has always been great.

X-Aggie
05-09-2008, 10:33 PM
I was just frustrated we couldn't get you back on the water sooner. That ECM was throwing every code in the book. One minute injectors 4 & 6 show low impedance, the next no TPS voltage whatsoever:confused: . Glad we got you hooked up Jeff, and hope to see that bad lad on the water soon!

03 35th Anniversary
05-09-2008, 10:41 PM
I can't complain, Texas MasterCraft has been alot of help with any issues my has ever had. Under Warranty or not.

River Rat
05-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I was just pissed we couldn't get you back on the water sooner. That ECM was throwing every code in the book. One minute injectors 4 & 6 show low impedance, the next no TPS voltage whatsoever:confused: . Glad we got you hooked up Jeff, and hope to see that bad lad on the water soon!

Ya'll did great, I can't say enought good things about HMC, me and the wife just went for a sun set cruise :D and the boat is running great.

tex
05-10-2008, 11:53 AM
River Rat-Everyone here knows how I feel about Jimmy, Todd, Jeff and the boys at TX Mastercraft but get it right....They are in Cowtown not Dallas!!!! Huge difference to the laid back Fort Worth people!

H20BOY
05-10-2008, 02:00 PM
River Rat-Everyone here knows how I feel about Jimmy, Todd, Jeff and the boys at TX Mastercraft but get it right....They are in Cowtown not Dallas!!!! Huge difference to the laid back Fort Worth people!

I second that.

River Rat
05-10-2008, 04:00 PM

:o My Bad:o :o