PDA

View Full Version : MC Test Drive in MN

corey
05-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Thats right, this is your chance to get behind the wheel of a 2008 MasterCraft. Two days only this May 17th and 18th at Bay View Event Center on Lake Minnetonka.

5 new MC's will be in the water, right now the lineup will most likely be

CSX 220
X-45
X-15
X-2
X-14

Call Midwest MasterCraft or check out www.waterskis.com for more details.

eyeball_jerry
05-09-2008, 03:11 PM
i hear a new proshop guy is coming soon???

Roonie's
05-09-2008, 03:22 PM
I might be there this year again. This event is what sold us on the X2 when we got to drive them last year side by side Malibu/Supra/CC. If it is same place it is in a great location right next to bar/restaurant decking overlooking the water.

corey
05-09-2008, 03:44 PM
you are correct, new pro shop guy soon. Very soon, I wanna say as early as next week! By the way, your boat sold me on the black and gray color scheme, hopefull she'll see water this weekend fishermen beware!

It'd be great to see you out again Zach, hopefully we get some nice weather so far this spring has been a little chilly. I should be out at the demo both Saturday and Sunday so I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Roonie's
05-09-2008, 05:57 PM
By the way, your boat sold me on the black and gray color scheme, hopefull she'll see water this weekend fishermen beware!

Is that your boat Corey? Did you finally make the plunge and buy? Nice boat as the X15 is sharp. What lake will you be on this weekend? I thought I would take ours out as well and run it awhile to make sure winterization went well as I bring it in the shop this coming Wed for stereo add ons.

corey
05-09-2008, 07:00 PM
This one belongs to the shop but I'll be running it this summer! If I find time to get out (working sat and sun even though were closed on sun, how does that work?) we'll be out on Long Lake in New Brighton.

Keep your fingers crossed for some warm sunny days!

corey
05-18-2008, 09:08 AM
Day one was VERY windy, today looks gorgeous hope to see you all there.

Final list of boats,

ProStar 214
CSX220
X-2
X-15
X-45

Not much to compare to this year, CC, Supra, Moomba and Gekko decided not to show, guess they knew the MC lineup was to strong!!!