PDA

View Full Version : Water Level

daverbeck
05-09-2008, 12:45 AM
So how are the water levels down in Illinois? We are still slow no wake in SE Wisconsin and all of our lakes eventually drain into the Fox River and head south to the "flat lands".

The boat's ready to go but the Lakes are no go.

Hope things are better down your way.

cbryan70
05-09-2008, 12:47 AM
everything is open by me.... im right by the fox

Chicago190
05-09-2008, 03:40 AM
So how are the water levels down in Illinois? We are still slow no wake in SE Wisconsin and all of our lakes eventually drain into the Fox River and head south to the "flat lands".

The boat's ready to go but the Lakes are no go.

Hope things are better down your way.

Head over to Madison, I just skied this afternoon. Water was NOT warm, but there was no wind until about 6 and no boat traffic.

PaulW
05-09-2008, 08:53 AM
:) The last of the closed Fox Lake chain has just open up the other day. Hopefully it will stay that way. It was closed a lot last season. I guess it could be worse like down in GA with no water.

Dave what lake are you on?

chudson
05-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Down state on the east central side water is going over the spillways at Clinton, Mattoon and at Shelbyville Dam the ACOE is probably letting water out but long term weather people are saying wet spring, dry summer. Don't want that!!!

atlfootr
05-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Level here out back is FULL again ... :D
However, the "Chain-Of-Lakes' are still down.:(
Many Inboards are find'n it difficlut to pass through certain channels.

We seriously need some rain.

daverbeck
05-10-2008, 12:10 AM
:) The last of the closed Fox Lake chain has just open up the other day. Hopefully it will stay that way. It was closed a lot last season. I guess it could be worse like down in GA with no water.

Dave what lake are you on?

I keep my boat at a buddy's house on Lac Labelle in Oconomowoc WI.