PDA

View Full Version : speakers stolen.. please help

boo4381
05-08-2008, 06:43 PM
i had all my cabin speakers and amps stolen out of my 05 x-star recently. when they stole the speakers they cut the speaker wire to the point i can't tell how it was wired. i have all the new parts now but need help wiring it up. does anyone have a speaker wiring diagram for an x-star. i understand how to wire the tower speakers, but how do i wire 6 cabin speakers and a sub to a 6 channel amp??

Roonie's
05-08-2008, 07:50 PM
where were these items stolen from location? If near me I will keep eyes peeled for them as I am in MN.

ShamrockIV
05-08-2008, 07:52 PM
sorry bro!! that sukz!!!!!

TheOneandOnly
05-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Dam sorry to hear, Ive always be skeptical about leaving ours out just for that reason, now we wont. Next thing one will have to worry about is leaving the boat on the lift/dock and someone to come at night and syphon all the gas out, errrrrr...

dapicatti
05-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Try wakeworld. There are lots of DIY stereo guys there who probably can help.

endl
05-09-2008, 10:11 AM
I just un-wired mine and had the same setup. You will have tower speakers going to channel 1 and 2. Wire both front and rear cabin L- and L+ together and R- and R+ on Channel 3 an 4. Bridge channel 5 and 6 L+ and L- for you sub. Set Channel 5 and 6 to sum, and LP for your sub. Run the RCA outputs from your deck to Channels 1/2 and 3/4. Also the book that comes with the amp will help. The tunning of the amp is the hardest part I think as you need somone to help. It also helps to have somone who has a good ear.