PDA

View Full Version : I'll do it for you Mark, X2 question

captain planet
05-08-2008, 08:26 AM
My buddy got a new X2. He didn't get the cooler that fits under the seat on the port side of the boat. I had an Igloo cooler and gave it to him for that spot, but it was too big. Does anybody know what size Igloo cooler fits under there? I'm thinking it is about 34 qt. The one i gave him was like a 44 or 48 qt.

Thanks

There Mark, now you can remain a lurker without actually joining. ;)

TX.X-30 fan
05-08-2008, 09:06 AM
May I suggest an earth friendly cooler, those foam filled ones are a planetary disaster! :D

Willytown
05-08-2008, 09:14 AM
this is the same cooler that MC puts in the x2's

http://www.wholesalemarine.com/p/IGL-6778/

djhuff
05-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Got that same one (without the handles) at Ace Hardware. Red too, matched the boat.

wakeX2wake
05-08-2008, 09:29 AM
that's the one that comes in MCs and Nautiques

why isn't it a coleman brand cooler?... isn't MC owned by the Coleman parent company?

KyleDT
05-08-2008, 10:04 AM
was but was bought out

wakeX2wake
05-08-2008, 10:23 AM
ah.............

captain planet
05-08-2008, 12:03 PM
this is the same cooler that MC puts in the x2's

http://www.wholesalemarine.com/p/IGL-6778/
Thanks, my buddy appreciates it. :rolleyes:

Mark, here you go. Don't say that I didn't do anything for you. I'll expect a cold Captain and Coke upon my arrival at the lake on May 30th for this.

trickskier
05-08-2008, 12:22 PM
CP,
I thought all new X-2's came with a cooler. Why doesn't he contact the dealer about getting one for him?

captain planet
05-08-2008, 01:10 PM
CP,
I thought all new X-2's came with a cooler. Why doesn't he contact the dealer about getting one for him?
It's actually a "new to him" X2. It's a 2007 and didn't have the cooler in it when he got it. So I am trying to be a good friend for him and find out what he needs. I mean, he's a Steelers fan so, you know his chimney doesn't draw properly....you know what I mean.

Plus, I have been telling him he needs to join this board for about two years and he has yet to do it, so maybe this will call him out. :rolleyes:

BriEOD
05-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Well, if he doesn't post something soon I am going to use my moderator powers to take this thread down!!:D

captain planet
05-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Well, if he doesn't post something soon I am going to use my moderator powers to take this thread down!!:D
See that Mark, you can't be an island unto yourself. You have to come and join the party!!!:D

Honestly, he wouldn't have anything to add. He would basically just try to bring me down, and we don't need anymore of that. :rolleyes:

BriEOD
05-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Yes, I think we already have a 'Mark' that does that. Specifically, around football season.

captain planet
05-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Yes, I think we already have a 'Mark' that does that. Specifically, around football season.
Yea, I know. Oddly enough the Mark I am speaking about/to is also a Mark P.........and is a steelers fan.

He probably won't want to get on here because I still have a better boat than he does.....and I don't owe anything on it. :D

SPED
05-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Willytown- Thanks for the info. Viewed, ordered and impatiently waiting delivery.
CP- You have never worn boat jealousy well and now the nation of real boat owners will come to know the truth. Seriously, the Bengals? Talk about being on an island unto yourself!

GO BUCKS!

grijalavanation
05-09-2008, 01:31 AM
We got a extra cooler at Costco last year maybe they will have them again. It was only 20.00

BriEOD
05-09-2008, 03:50 AM
Willytown- Thanks for the info. Viewed, ordered and impatiently waiting delivery.
CP- You have never worn boat jealousy well and now the nation of real boat owners will come to know the truth. Seriously, the Bengals? Talk about being on an island unto yourself!

GO BUCKS!
Welcome to the board Sped.

captain planet
05-09-2008, 08:24 AM

GO BUCKS!
So you FINALLY join the board.........and the best name you can come up with is.......SPED!?!?!? Dude, seriously as long as you have been lurking you could have come up with something better than that!:confused:

Nice to finally have another good friend on board. Welcome to the board, "SPED". You do know the next time I talk with you the first question is going to be what that name means. :rolleyes:

See BriEOD, I told you he wouldn't have anything to add.

trickskier
05-09-2008, 08:30 AM
It's actually a "new to him" X2. It's a 2007 and didn't have the cooler in it when he got it. So I am trying to be a good friend for him and find out what he needs. I mean, he's a Steelers fan so, you know his chimney doesn't draw properly....you know what I mean.

Plus, I have been telling him he needs to join this board for about two years and he has yet to do it, so maybe this will call him out. :rolleyes:
Darn COOLER THIEVES!!!

lanier92prostar
05-09-2008, 08:32 AM
In the education world, sped means that he rides the short bus:rolleyes: :D

captain planet
05-09-2008, 09:01 AM
In the education world, sped means that he rides the short bus:rolleyes: :D

Judging from this post, it would appear that you know my buddy already!8p

SPED, I had nothing to do with this post......but that right thar is funny. :uglyhamme

BriEOD
05-09-2008, 09:23 AM
See BriEOD, I told you he wouldn't have anything to add.
Well, hopefully his second post will be more fulfilling.:D