PDA

View Full Version : Women's Rash Guards

Mag_Red
05-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Interesting question............................:D

T Scott
05-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Mag,
My preference and my wife's preference may be two seperate things!

Darn!

Tom

ShamrockIV
05-07-2008, 10:48 PM
lol my wife wears bikini top under but they do wear vest over so it prob would not matter!!!!

Mag_Red
05-07-2008, 11:07 PM
the wife to be loves the lake but not a big fan of UV.......She looks pretty hot in a tank top so I suggested the rash guards....She's got a killer bod........but the stretch marks ( trust me, you can hardly see em:rolleyes: ) puts a bikini out of the question:(

rholmes
05-07-2008, 11:13 PM
Sounds like a good excuse for you two to have a private modeling session to see which works better. I know what I would tell my wife!

uawaterskier
05-07-2008, 11:17 PM
all the girls on the team wear a bikini top underneath

flipper
05-08-2008, 05:32 PM
I just voted for what I like:D

sham'sbabymama
05-08-2008, 05:46 PM
depends on if i am with my husband or my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!! lol

Upper Michigan Prostar190
05-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Mag there is an interesting discussion on UV rays and related issues at the darkside. Look it up there. :cool:

05-08-2008, 05:49 PM
OH yea, I find it disturbing too that all those guys voted on this poll. guys, if you wear bikini tops or bras under a women's rashgaurd, you need professional help.

Right Ric?

Sodar
05-08-2008, 05:56 PM
I have never known a girl to wear a rash guard, however, most all the girls I know do not wear anything under their wetsuits for the same reasons guys don't... bikinis, boardshorts and the like all get bunched up!

I have seen girls rash guards with built in bras, so she and you can have the best of both worlds!

coz
05-08-2008, 06:20 PM
I have never known a girl to wear a rash guard, however, most all the girls I know do not wear anything under their wetsuits for the same reasons guys don't... bikinis, boardshorts and the like all get bunched up!

I have seen girls rash guards with built in bras, so she and you can have the best of both worlds!

I don't wear my chonies or boardshorts under my wetsuit but I always wear my rash guard underneath :D helps my cold a$$ keep warmer.

ShamrockIV
05-08-2008, 07:22 PM
u guys really need to quit!! or at least warn someone before u got to the lake and come out of ur wetsuit all commando!!!!!

"I was in the Pool!!!!!"

Knox's_Better_half
05-08-2008, 08:38 PM
There must be a bikini top........I am sure that if I went with just a rash guard and nothing under it......Knox would have more problems with the boat than just the perfect pass;)

ShamrockIV
05-09-2008, 08:24 AM
There must be a bikini top........I am sure that if I went with just a rash guard and nothing under it......Knox would have more problems with the boat than just the perfect pass;)

u sure girl?? i thought he might be too busy looking at his hair in the tower mirror!!!!

jimmer2880
05-09-2008, 02:23 PM
I just voted for what I like:D

Me too. :D

ShamrockIV
05-09-2008, 02:26 PM
depends on if i am with my husband or my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!! lol

can't believe u guys did not see this and run with it!!!

wakeX2wake
05-09-2008, 02:27 PM
i don't like to joke about things like that... sometimes there might be some truth to it LOL:D

ShamrockIV
05-09-2008, 02:31 PM
i don't like to joke about things like that... sometimes there might be some truth to it LOL:D

lol she left herself logged on and she laughed when i did it!!!

she is a good one i tell u but if u take her 4 kids go with her!!!! kinda like in her avatar!!!

wakeX2wake
05-09-2008, 02:37 PM
lol she left herself logged on and she laughed when i did it!!!

she is a good one i tell u but if u take her 4 kids go with her!!!! kinda like in her avatar!!!

LOL w/ 4 kids you can keep her!!!:D

HAHA I'm kidding... i haven't dated but a few girls i could joke like that w/ and you lucked up and married one... good man... good woman

Knox's_Better_half
05-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Why you guys picking on the chic with 4 kids??? I call that financial stability!!:D Knox said he was trading me in when I hit 40 for 2 20's!!!:rolleyes: I dont think he can afford it while he will be supporting me in the lifestyle that I would like to become accustomed too!!! Alimony and child support suck;):D

wakeX2wake
05-09-2008, 02:52 PM
I don't get the point behind alimony... it's like the judge says here you go since you chose a terrible husband you get monetarily compensated for it... and you sir for being a bad husband (which you already knew you would be) you have to compensate her financially... i don't guess living w/ the fact that you're a bad husband isn't enough...

stay away from the 2 20s... too much drama... if you got a cool wife you can kick it w/... WAY better than putting up w/ dumb girl BS... i know i'm doing it right now

jlf
05-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Mag I wear a bikini top under my rash guard, but that is because I take mine off when I get out of the water, I personally prefer all the sun I can get! I am usually wearing it also because its cold water so the more layers the better.

I have to wear something under the wet suit too, I'd think that have to chafe the nipples.

05-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Mag I wear a bikini top under my rash guard, but that is because I take mine off when I get out of the water, I personally prefer all the sun I can get! I am usually wearing it also because its cold water so the more layers the better.

I have to wear something under the wet suit too, I'd think that have to chafe the nipples.
Thanks for the input Lance! :wavey: how bout Carissa? what does she wear?

jlf
05-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the input Lance! :wavey: how bout Carissa? what does she wear?
Nah UMP that really was me. Lance is at work silly goose, it wouldn't be Lance posting unless it is after 4pm or on the weekend. I really do wear rash guards when it's cold here, usually on early season riding or early mornings. I really do wear a bikini top under it too, I'd think it really would hurt the nipples without something under it. I'm not sure about the commando thing in a wet suit either, I'd wear the shorts and bikini top under my wet suit too, I just deal with the wedgie.

TMCNo1
05-10-2008, 07:06 PM
I always figured it was a good idea for me to shave first!:rolleyes: :uglyhamme