PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Fiasco

coz
05-06-2008, 10:00 AM
The truth is coming out http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/8106600?MSNHPHMA If this is true I hope he gets what would come to any pervert who manipulates a 15 year old into an affair. Any thoughts?

ShamrockIV
05-06-2008, 10:13 AM
hey at least mindy mccready is back in the news!!!
she could not catch a cold in nashville before this!!!!!!

wakeX2wake
05-06-2008, 10:14 AM
I think Clemens is finally faced w/ an adversary he can't just overpower w/ that arm of his and McNamee's apparently not a guy he can brush off the plate w/ a little chin music... Clemens has been a guy who his whole career has not been touched and he's never been picked apart b/c of his solid on field performance and apparent "all-american" hard @$$ temperment... wether all this is true or not we won't ever know b/c Clemens is being tried in the media and this is purely a case before the court of public opinion

honestly i hate to see it b/c ignorance is bliss and Clemens was a sure in Hall of Famer and still should be in my mind... so what if he took steroids before baseball banned them... if they can prove it then he can take it up w/ the courts but he didn't break a "baseball rule"... i know its bad to say but the guy is dominant pitcher w/ a heck a of a career

RexDog1
05-06-2008, 10:20 AM
I realize that many people want me to simply confess and apologize for the conduct that I have been accused of, but I cannot confess to, nor apologize for, things I did not do. I have apologized to my family for my mistakes, and having offered this apology to the public, I would ask that you let me and my family deal with these matters in private.":confused: :confused: :confused:

WOW WHAT BS.................... :mad: