TX.X-30 fan
05-05-2008, 06:48 PM
That's good Jim, Thanks.

JKTX21
05-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Preferably within the hour! HAHAHA.

stuartmcnair
05-05-2008, 09:04 PM
See, it's that kind of attitude that makes us look bad around the world...ok, who am I kidding. That rocked. Wear you seatbelt.....

92 190 PS
05-05-2008, 10:12 PM
See, it's that kind of attitude that makes us look bad around the world...ok, who am I kidding. That rocked. Wear you seatbelt.....

Still laughing........I love it. He was nice enough to give advice everyone should live by. Don't run with scissors, drink milk and wear your seatbelt. Sounded like Israeli advice (tell all your insurgent friends to come on out to play). Guessing his superior officer wouldn't find this so funny.....

skisix@38
05-06-2008, 08:36 AM
That was good! I also read some of the comments following that video... Mixed bag there. When I was in the airport waiting to fly to Ski Paradise a month ago I heard all this clapping and whistling and looked up to see what the commontion was about and thought that maybe somebody was getting a nice greeting and then wondered how they made it through security. About that time I looked up and inthe DFW airport they have a upper walkway for all international flights to go through customs and there were a bunch of military troops walking through and everyone in the entire terminal was standing on their feet applauding our troop!!! That was a experience I will never forget! The terminal clapped until the last soldier cleared the walkway... That's the kind of thanks all these guys deserve and I was pleased that I'm not alone in thinking that.

stuartmcnair
05-06-2008, 10:40 AM
That was good! I also read some of the comments following that video... Mixed bag there. When I was in the airport waiting to fly to Ski Paradise a month ago I heard all this clapping and whistling and looked up to see what the commontion was about and thought that maybe somebody was getting a nice greeting and then wondered how they made it through security. About that time I looked up and inthe DFW airport they have a upper walkway for all international flights to go through customs and there were a bunch of military troops walking through and everyone in the entire terminal was standing on their feet applauding our troop!!! That was a experience I will never forget! The terminal clapped until the last soldier cleared the walkway... That's the kind of thanks all these guys deserve and I was pleased that I'm not alone in thinking that.

Skisix,

That happens every day at DFW. There is a man in Dallas that organizes it. He heads out to the airport every day to greet the soldiers flying through. He makes sure to shake their hands and tell them thank you. What a great guy! Both Foxnews and CNN have done stories about him. I think he was the inspiration for the Budweiser commercial but I could be wrong about that.