PDA

View Full Version : WS Mags

JohnnyB
05-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Getting ready to pitch a bunch of WS Mags....1999 to current. Anybody looking for a specific issue before I toss them???

I am keeping the BBGs

sethro
05-03-2008, 05:41 PM
I would like to have the last 5 or 6 issues that you have. I've somehow let my subscription expire and didn't get it renewed right away...I have every issue from the last 18 yrs. I know, my wife HATES the fact that I've kept them. :) Let me know what I need to do to take those off your hands.

I should toss out all of them but the boat buyer's guides, but I'm not ready. 8p

justinglow
05-03-2008, 06:03 PM
You know the boat buyer guides are going for a pretty decent price on e-bay. I just bought the 98 bbg last week to see how my boat rated on there.

Farmer Ted
05-03-2008, 08:56 PM
If you don't get any takers on the mags, I'd be willing to work a dope deal for the mastercraft ads from the back page on them (just the unique ones, not repeats)

JohnnyB
05-03-2008, 11:09 PM
I would like to have the last 5 or 6 issues that you have. I've somehow let my subscription expire and didn't get it renewed right away...I have every issue from the last 18 yrs. I know, my wife HATES the fact that I've kept them. :) Let me know what I need to do to take those off your hands.

I should toss out all of them but the boat buyer's guides, but I'm not ready. 8p

I didn't get to cleaning those out today...will probably be next weekend. I'll try to pull them together for ya....you can have them for the cost of shipping. The only one I can't give you is the Banana George Blair one as I'd like to get it autographed and framed.

Farmer...I could pull off all the back covers before I throw them away and send 'em to ya to root through.

JohnnyB
05-11-2008, 10:50 AM

Here's the issues I have that fit your request.....may have a couple of others in my office....

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
Sept 2007
March 2008
April 2008

They're getting recycled on Wednesday of this week....gotta keep the cleanup moving and get the house on the market :D